Seat Counters - 2022/23

Only got mine on Saturday and hadn't checked how sales were going before then. Do you know if we've sold the other 2600 or so tickets?
Not sure if D3 went on sale at all, won't really know until/unless FCK announce it on match day. I reckon FCK will have about half that end with D1 then D2 (in part) selling first.

Seville looked liked at least half had sold and 774 was announced. Can't see much over 2k for FCK but could be wrong. There could have been a massive allocation to a local supporters club or anothe explanation.

Sign of the times, and if you pick one most would have gone for DB, hence the shocking hotel prices.

Champions League group games are hardly big games that get the juices flowing. It’s a formality that City will qualify. Once again the club have misread the room pricing so many of them at £40, having said that I expect the ground to be 95% full on Wednesday.

My guess is the person who decides ticket prices for cup games has one simple instruction…. Price it as high as you can while ensuring we sell 50,000. Looks like they’re pretty much on course for that, so he’ll probably be considering it a job well done.

I think fans all over Europe are currently struggling to get to European away matches in significant numbers for various reasons:

Cost of living crisis
The first game was at very short notice and the second game is not much better
For many fans literally getting a flight has proven to be an issue in terms of cost, availability, or both
Dortmund fans tend to travel in big numbers but I'd imagine a lot of them travel on club trips. We've seen the issues at City regarding club trips for European away games this season in terms of securing aircraft. Same with Sport Options. It could be that those same issues are affecting Dortmund fans as well
The flights are amazingly expensive these days as well. I think 2000 is a good effort by Dortmund. They are not a wealthy fanbase like Bayern. Their fanbase has working class roots like City.

I noticed the last few days my block and most of the others in SS3 had 100's left,now down a lot,from.experience,probably been sent out to colleges etc for students

Definetly won't sell out.

We might shift the remaining level 2 and SSL3 seats by Wednesday?

But there's normally empty seats in L2 for CL matches even though L2 on the seat planner is greyed out.

We'll defo get 50,000+.

My guess is the person who decides ticket prices for cup games has one simple instruction…. Price it as high as you can while ensuring we sell 50,000. Looks like they’re pretty much on course for that, so he’ll probably be considering it a job well done.

If the club had priced the tickets at £25-£30(max), it probably would have sold out.

Champions League group games are hardly big games that get the juices flowing. It’s a formality that City will qualify. Once again the club have misread the room pricing so many of them at £40, having said that I expect the ground to be 95% full on Wednesday.
They should be capped like the domestic cups are.

If the club had priced the tickets at £25-£30(max), it probably would have sold out.

There’s a couple of thousand left with two days to go and it’s only just been confirmed as definitely on. If it doesn’t sell out it will be as close as makes no difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.