Seat Counters - 2022/23

They should be capped like the domestic cups are.
Agreed, they should be capped and the price stated for all the games prior to any going on sale, I think more people would be willing to sign up to the scheme if they knew what they were paying in advance. Personally I’d even include the last 16 game in the cap as well.

Agreed, they should be capped and the price stated for all the games prior to any going on sale, I think more people would be willing to sign up to the scheme if they knew what they were paying in advance. Personally I’d even include the last 16 game in the cap as well.

That’s something the City Matters Reps can bring up.

To be fair, you can have a pretty good guess and never be far out going off previous years. Gets a bit trickier once it gets to the knockout games admittedly.

I don’t mind slagging the club off when I think they deserve it but I’ve got 1 adult and 2 kids for Wednesday for £30. I know I’m in the cheapest seats in the ground but still, I’d be surprised if anyone in Europe has paid less than that for three tickets this week.

To be fair, you can have a pretty good guess and never be far out going off previous years. Gets a bit trickier once it gets to the knockout games admittedly.

I don’t mind slagging the club off when I think they deserve it but I’ve got 1 adult and 2 kids for Wednesday for £30. I know I’m in the cheapest seats in the ground but still, I’d be surprised if anyone in Europe has paid less than that for three tickets this week.
I understand what you’re saying, I just think with all the uncertainty at the moment if they’d simply turn round and say all cup schemers pay £20 and £5 kids for the group stage, then £25 and £7.50 for last 16 at the start of the season, more people, myself included would be more inclined to join. Obviously those prices would likely double for the quarter final and semi final but frankly that’s the stage where it gets interesting, the rest is pretty boring.

I understand what you’re saying, I just think with all the uncertainty at the moment if they’d simply turn round and say all cup schemers pay £20 and £5 kids for the group stage, then £25 and £7.50 for last 16 at the start of the season, more people, myself included would be more inclined to join. Obviously those prices would likely double for the quarter final and semi final but frankly that’s the stage where it gets interesting, the rest is pretty boring.

Yeah, I get you mate. But unfortunately they ain’t gonna do that when they don’t know in advance if they’re pricing up Viktoria Plzen or Barcelona.

Yeah, I get you mate. But unfortunately they ain’t gonna do that when they don’t know in advance if they’re pricing up Viktoria Plzen or Barcelona.
It shouldn't matter. A 3 match ticket bundle for £75 or £90 would fly out. People would do the bundle just to see the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan, etc. What should matter to Pep and the team is a full house for every group match. That's what should matter to the directors as well, not an extra £15 a ticket and thousands of empty seats in the group stages. They can start charging more in the knockout rounds, like they always do.

It shouldn't matter. A 3 match ticket bundle for £75 or £90 would fly out. People would do the bundle just to see the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan, etc. What should matter to Pep and the team is a full house for every group match. That's what should matter to the directors as well, not an extra £15 a ticket and thousands of empty seats in the group stages. They can start charging more in the knockout rounds, like they always do.
The 3 match bundle was £50 last time.

300 left for FC Cop Away, all matchday members can buy now but the club haven't updated criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.