Seat Counters - 2022/23

Are the club giving them directly to these companies or are they finding their way onto these sites via people who are given tickets due to owning boxes/hospitality seats or corporate position?
*From what I can tell they only have 2 seats on sale for Liverpool away so that'd suggest the latter

Are the club giving them directly to these companies or are they finding their way onto these sites via people who are given tickets due to owning boxes/hospitality seats or corporate position?
It's the hypocrisy that if one of us fans were caught reselling tickets through tout sites we'd be punished.
SmartSelect_20221005_171906_Chrome.jpg
So if we make an unauthorised sale it's a "criminal offence", however its perfectly fine for Coorperates, Club Partners and potentially the Club itself to do the exact same thing

*From what I can tell they only have 2 seats on sale for Liverpool away so that'd suggest the latter
The sad truth is that we don't have any evidence that the club is working directly with these Tout sites, but I'm absolutely convinced of it.

For Rags away last year you could buy up to 6 tickets TOGETHER in the away end via livefootballtickets. It'd cost you the same amount as a flat in Piccadilly, but the tourists don't care how much it costs.

The fact is, who else but the club would be able to get their hands on 6 tickets together in the old trafford away end for the Derby?

The sad truth is that we don't have any evidence that the club is working directly with these Tout sites, but I'm absolutely convinced of it.

For Rags away last year you could buy up to 6 tickets TOGETHER in the away end via livefootballtickets. It'd cost you the same amount as a flat in Piccadilly, but the tourists don't care how much it costs.

The fact is, who else but the club would be able to get their hands on 6 tickets together in the old trafford away end for the Derby?
Boxes get 4 tickets reserved min. Plus option on more- same with tunnel club. Also people who house foreign youth players can get 2 tickets per youth player I believe.

I don't disagree as I don't know tbh, but the Liverpool away game it's only 2 tickets available in the city end, which I'd say is more likely some knob rather than the club

I can’t speak for now but without question when they were in partnership with Viagogo, part of the arrangement was the club giving them blocks of seats directly to sell at inflated prices. If they were happy to do it with Viagogo, it would be a surprise if they’ve suddenly decided it’s bad practice I would have thought.

Is the £30 price cap still in force?, the reason i ask is the South Stand 3rd tier tickets which the away team doesn't request which last season were £30 are now £43 for City fans.

I’d guess they sold those at ‘away’ prices to try and get rid, as they were always the least attractive fixtures and they never appeared until a few days before the game. This season they seem to be insisting the away club buys or returns them a lot earlier and with tickets in more demand they don’t feel the need to reduce them.

Boxes get 4 tickets reserved min. Plus option on more- same with tunnel club. Also people who house foreign youth players can get 2 tickets per youth player I believe.

I don't disagree as I don't know tbh, but the Liverpool away game it's only 2 tickets available in the city end, which I'd say is more likely some knob rather than the club
iv been saying this for 2 seasons
i know a bloke,he is hard core home and away tbf.
he gets 3 away tickets for every game purely because of his dads box

Players, officials, sponsors to name a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.