Seat Counters - 2022/23

Couple of seasons ago we were told that 60% of away tickets were sold via points system. Most at the time thought this was on the low side yet time and time again we see that nowhere near 60% of tickets are up for grabs. is there nobody that can fight the battle for the fan rather the corporate hanger on. Why should sponsors automatically receive tickets for away games. Give them home tickets where we have more to shift. Why should some twat who watches a game via his phone receive an away ticket when he or she has no affiliation to the club. Maybe the 1894 group could write to the club and ask questions.

Foxes Away tale of the tape at 9am:
M1 52
M2 211
M3 432
M4 794
Total: 1,489 (45.3% of full allocation of 3,286)
They mustn't have released all of M1 initially (waiting to see corporate requests?), there are now 496 in M1 plus 50-odd in M2 and single figures in M3.

The attendance last night looked great (considering the rail strike). Most big teams struggle to sell out group stage games against minnows.

162 showing on the planner for Southampton at home still 2 days of sales to go look like lots of singles left only

162 showing on the planner for Southampton at home still 2 days of sales to go look like lots of singles left only
Because of the Seat Exchange this is how it is with all home games. Invididual seats pop up all week. It happened for the derby too in smaller numbers. The game can never reach a point of officially "Sold Out" for that reason, right up to kick off.

I saw an actual professional seat counter in the East Stand L1 last night. Young girl in a UEFA jacket and a clipboard, noting down the seat number of a couple of no-shows. Wonder what that was all about

Because of the Seat Exchange this is how it is with all home games. Invididual seats pop up all week. It happened for the derby too in smaller numbers. The game can never reach a point of officially "Sold Out" for that reason, right up to kick off.
I've had to sell mine this week and the club notified me it had sold within 12 hours of putting it on.

I saw an actual professional seat counter in the East Stand L1 last night. Young girl in a UEFA jacket and a clipboard, noting down the seat number of a couple of no-shows. Wonder what that was all about

Interesting, very interesting -;)

Answers on a postcard please.

I actually came in to say that I rang in for a Brighton ticket for Mrs Asa.

The young lady said to me that East stand was sold out. I asked for South , sold out . Family stand sold out. she eventually found 1 ticket in Colin Bell gods. I will end up in it .

I am sure there must be more available. The system is terrible.

Couple of seasons ago we were told that 60% of away tickets were sold via points system. Most at the time thought this was on the low side yet time and time again we see that nowhere near 60% of tickets are up for grabs. is there nobody that can fight the battle for the fan rather the corporate hanger on. Why should sponsors automatically receive tickets for away games. Give them home tickets where we have more to shift. Why should some twat who watches a game via his phone receive an away ticket when he or she has no affiliation to the club. Maybe the 1894 group could write to the club and ask questions.

Some fans pay alot of money to watch City at-home and the club reward them by offering away tickets .
It is a point of discussion rather than just labelling them corporates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.