Seat Counters - 2022/23

I remember the days of pay at the gate,if you had to guess how many would go to Leicester if you could pay on the day with no limit
Port Vale away in 1996 was the last one wholey pay on the gate I remember, which was unusual by then. Night game.

My seat on the exchange sold within an hour. Usually takes 2-3 days.

Port Vale away in 1996 was the last one wholey pay on the gate I remember, which was unusual by then. Night game.

How the fuck could you possibly remember a detail like that?

I do remember the game though. We had issues with the locals in Sandbach where we stopped off on the way home.

How the fuck could you possibly remember a detail like that?

I do remember the game though. We had issues with the locals in Sandbach where we stopped off on the way home.
It was unusual, there mave have been one since but it is the last I remember. Got there 90 mins early just in case :)

Imagine this scenario, the the grumpy chimps league legacy fans all turned up, the tourists, the Haaland factor , the massive growing population of Manchester, we would be looking at 70000 wouldn't we?

There’s quite a few blocks on but there’s only 1 or 2 in each one.

Probably less than 50 tickets on there in total but that number seems consistent.

It’ll probably sell out but if not will look like one.

Train strikes haven’t helped this week at all and yet we’ve had capacity crowds in 6 days.

Time for the north stand extension.

There’s quite a few blocks on but there’s only 1 or 2 in each one.

Probably less than 50 tickets on there in total but that number seems consistent.

It’ll probably sell out but if not will look like one.

Train strikes haven’t helped this week at all and yet we’ve had capacity crowds in 6 days.

Time for the north stand extension.
How many times do people have to post this?

The game has been “sold out”’for a while along with the next two home games. The seats appearing are from the seat exchange and will keep appearing right until kick off.

Are you talking aways only?

I'm sure the kippax was always pay on the gate and the season ticket books with numbers and it was a random number every game. Kippax shut in 1994. I'm sure you could just rock up with cash right through to the end of maine rd though.

How many times do people have to post this?

The game has been “sold out”’for a while along with the next two home games. The seats appearing are from the seat exchange and will keep appearing right until kick off.
What I mean is, it’ll get to kick off and all ticket exchange seats will have gone too.

Depends on your definition of sell out.

Are you talking aways only?

I'm sure the kippax was always pay on the gate and the season ticket books with numbers and it was a random number every game. Kippax shut in 1994. I'm sure you could just rock up with cash right through to the end of maine rd though.
Against smaller clubs you certainly could, i never had SC back then due to having to work many Saturday's. But if i could get out of work early id rush down to Maine Road and pay on the gate. It was between 2 and 3 quid It was a fiver for several years, iirc.. Since Hillsborough tragedy I seem to recall all cup games being made ticket only, i could be wrong on that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.