Seat Counters - 2022/23

These are Seat Exchange returns, not unsold seats. The game has been sold out for a while. Your system can't work in this situation, nor is it necessary. Look at Brighton too. That's been sold out for a while now and odd seat exchange singles are just starting to pop up. These will increase in frequency right up until kick off.
I've got mental images of some of the old moaners around me turning up to their seat they've had for ten+ years being correctly told by a bunch of very excited Chinese students at their first game, who are more than welcome by the way, that they're in the wrong seat. It'd be carnage.

72 left, so lots will sell to higher points by then and about 40 left for 14k.

I agree entirely that some people , yourself included make massive sacrifices to support City and don't have unlimited resources.
From a different perspective the club do reward those who spend alot of money and also can afford to follow the team home and away. Sometimes they are actually the ones traipsing to Brighton away, because they can afford it.

I do understand your frustration, but no system is perfect.
The points system isn't as I have often procured tickets from high pointers who have sold on their tickets.

To clarify it is frustrating that some with no allegiance to the club get tickets, and some go to Vips for the day.
Your last line is where the issue lies. Too many 'people' with no allegiances to us who wear half and half scarves or video the whole game or do their make up or a combination. @Corky did you work out what percentage went on sale to points holders for this game, was it 60% in the end?

Your last line is where the issue lies. Too many 'people' with no allegiances to us who wear half and half scarves or video the whole game or do their make up or a combination. @Corky did you work out what percentage went on sale to points holders for this game, was it 60% in the end?
No idea, someone mentioned tickets coming back on sale, however if it was a high demand game they wouldn't.

For high demand games the % is far lower. The % wasn't to points as it was bang on 9am so the 18-25 wouldn't have gone by then, which should use points itself to be fair for the bigger games.

I suppose at some point if hospitality keeps increasing, as it seems to be, they’re going to have to start selling it without the sweetener of away tickets on tap. Otherwise there’s not going to be any left for the ordinary fans for the most popular games.

Leicester now sold out , 16000 points and above so didn’t make the last 3 sales windows the club announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.