Seat Counters - 2022/23

Villa Away- 964 left around 32%

Seems like even less are going to Loyalty Points this season.
Tried to get an 18 - 25 ticket for my daughter this morning, had a ticket in the basket within 15 seconds, went to pay and all 18-25 tickets gone, literally within 30 seconds. Not convinced that 150 tickets were sold that quickly and noticed someone moaning to supporter services about the same thing. Ticket in basket but wasn't allowed to check out. They claimed all tickets sold in two minutes which is bollocks. Yet again something dodgy going on with away ticket sales.

Tried to get an 18 - 25 ticket for my daughter this morning, had a ticket in the basket within 15 seconds, went to pay and all 18-25 tickets gone, literally within 30 seconds. Not convinced that 150 tickets were sold that quickly and noticed someone moaning to supporter services about the same thing. Ticket in basket but wasn't allowed to check out. They claimed all tickets sold in two minutes which is bollocks. Yet again something dodgy going on with away ticket sales.
Cough* travel packages* cough

Happened every time this season, fastest finger first.

Some will have automated it with a macro no doubt.

Just had this text

City v Bournemouth 13 Aug. Demand for this game is extremely high and listed tickets are selling fast. If you cannot attend the game list your ticket now, to make sure another supporter gets the chance to cheer on the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.