Seat Counters - 2022/23

With the season starting earlier than normal and people booking holidays sometimes 12 months to even 18 months in advance of going away, many will have booked a holiday for now before knowing the season would have already started.

If that applies to anyone, make sure your tickets have been re-listed because there are loads of fans wanting to go to this game who can’t get tickets.

I managed to bag my Dad one the other day, it was the last seat in the second tier of the North Stand.

One of the biggest thing that pisses off non-seasoncard holders is seeing a game listed as Sold Out only to see empty seats dotted about all over the place because season ticket holders haven’t turned up or re-listed their tickets.

This I’ve got a stag do on Saturday - stuck mine on resales on Monday and was gone within a couple of hours. First time I’ve used it but was a piece of piss really.

Train strike on various lines on Saturday, so could be difficult for them to get to Manchester and back

Yes, I went through Piccadilly station earlier and there are signs up saying no Cross Country trains on Saturday, which I’m pretty sure are the only ones that go to Bournemouth.

Looks like it has worked, lots of blocks showing tickets now after being sold out for much of this week. View attachment 52334
What pisses me off is why does it take a text message to prompt people to do this, two days before the game? Everybody knows ticket exchange is there, so why not use it if you know you’re not going. I’m a season ticket holder so it doesn’t affect me but it’s infuriating just how lackadaisical some people are.

You'd think one of the games they'd want to get to would be away to the Champions.
Their website says their team will have the backing of around 1500 fans so presumably just the bottom and second tier. Bizarrely they are taking over 1800 to Klanfield in a couple of weeks which is a longer journey for them. Train strike must have been a factor

Don't forget to factor in whether Bournemouth will take up their full allocation. Would be surprised if they do.
There's a time limit to them sending these back isn't there?
They told City weeks ago that they were only taking the bottom 2 tiers of the away end. 3rd tier of the away end - about 1400 seats - went on sale to City fans and sold out ages ago.

Their website says their team will have the backing of around 1500 fans so presumably just the bottom and second tier. Bizarrely they are taking over 1800 to Klanfield in a couple of weeks which is a longer journey for them. Train strike must have been a factor
If a club takes the top tier you have to pay for them all so clubs only take it if they are guaranteed to fill it. So if they expect 2000 fans they can only take 1600.

Friend of mine is trying to list a S/T seat for Bournemouth on the ticket exchange but the option isn't there, just checked it on my account. Anyone know why?
EDIT: the option returned at about 7-30am.

Last edited:

Yes it's a bloody long way to come by coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.