Seat Counters - 2022/23

So the OS suggests tickets available for Spuds game, but if I click (with matchday membership) on buy tkt, to see where, none are showing as sections with seats available.

So the OS suggests tickets available for Spuds game, but if I click (with matchday membership) on buy tkt, to see where, none are showing as sections with seats available.
They'll be coming and going via the ticket exchange, just one or two at a time. I see one in 111 atm, but they'll go just as quickly. If you're after one just refresh a couple of times a day and be quick. Normally a few more in the days leading up to the game as people realize they can't make it for whatever reason.

Villa tickets go on sale tomorrow. Do we expect it to be high demand or will it go down as far a Newcastle did? Hoping 5.30 on a Saturday might put a few off
Think it sold out at about 9k last season and that was a Weds night at 20.15

Villa tickets go on sale tomorrow. Do we expect it to be high demand or will it go down as far a Newcastle did? Hoping 5.30 on a Saturday might put a few off
My prediction is it will sell around 12k. 3rd away of the season, 5:30 the perfect time for a pissup on the way. Looking for 2 together myself when they go on sale, gonna be hard to get hold of but me and me mate have our flights over from dublin booked since the time got confirmed so no choice but to hope now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.