Seat Counters - 2022/23

The Ipswich 1999(Weaver's wonder show) game was a midweek one.
I think we had a couple of Friday night FA Cup games in 98/99 too, Halifax and Darlington.
Last one I can remember is that Birmingham game but I might be wrong.
Southend away?

The ticket pricing is ridiculous, but that's not going to change while we keep selling out.

I do think we'll shift the remaining tickets before Thursday too.

The ticket pricing is ridiculous, but that's not going to change while we keep selling out.

I do think we'll shift the remaining tickets before Thursday too.
If you're on the cup scheme, the pricing is decent enough but it's a big jump up to non cup schemers. I'd have expected a fiver difference between ST holders on the cup scheme and ST holders not on the cup scheme rather than a tenner or more. And prices of £27.50 and £35.00 for kids in certain sections of the ground if you're not a ST holder are ridiculous.

It’s not just madness, it’s absolutely terrible. £113 for a parent to take their kid up in the gods on a Thursday night. Almost £230 for a family of four! Absolutely shocking and the club should be ashamed of themselves.
It’s £9 per ticket for Children for a Prem game at Anfield (every stand).

Apropos of nothing in particular. I was watching Gladiator again for the nth time yesterday and as the body of maximums was carried out of the Colosseum arena by a cohort of imperial guards and fellow glads, I was looking carefully at the spectacular amphitheater and clearly saw a number of empty seats. I would have thought the least the Romans would have was a decent metro system to get folk back into town.

But there you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.