Seat Counters - 2023/24

True.

But looking at the almost complete quarter final line up, all of the games look attractive and will sell out. Obviously the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG. Bayern, Arsenal, and Inter could put a few more quid on to the price of a QF or SF ticket. Dortmund, PSV and Atletico might be priced slightly less? TBH I didn’t think there will be much difference in ticket prices regardless who City draw. The club has probably already decided the ticket prices, and who we draw won’t make a difference to those ticket prices.
UEFA decides the prices

I hope some of the posters will be able to handle a few hundred, or even a thousand or 2 empty seats in the home end. Yes the tickets are overpriced for juniors but maybe some of you would have had more impact contacting your local
Schools and offering to link them up with City to secure a coach load of heavily discounted tickets.

FWIW, I will be bringing a coach load to the game.
I love your sentiments , all credit to you. But it teally shouldnt be down to the fans to help fill a stadium when the club are clearly ballsing it right up on cost etc.

I remember an article not too many years ago saying that we, as a fanbase , are very working class. Why doesnt the club recognise this?
The day i was named a Legacy Fan made me feel sick.

It's the cost and the fannying about with the criteria rather than getting it on sale to as many people as possible early on.
100%.

Simplify the criteria & process at the start of the season.

Create more certainty.... allow people to plan.

Aim to sell every ticket for every game.

Reduce and simplify dynamic pricing ....too many moving parts.

Put the 'price premium' on to the tourist agency sites.

Complimentary guest tickets for Greater Manchester schools and clubs first.

Put me in charge.

Fuck knows what sort of bollocks they will make when there are 8000 additional seats to sell, two home ends to create and 2900 away fans to move to ES1 /SS1 corner.

Capacity 62000....
Attendance 38000.

Put me in charge.

Not relevant to our own pricing this weekend, but here are Fulham's prices for an upcoming game versus Spurs. £75 for a junior ticket in one area of the ground!

Not relevant to our own pricing this weekend, but here are Fulham's prices for an upcoming game versus Spurs. £75 for a junior ticket in one area of the ground!

Those £125 adult/£75 junior prices must be low end corporate I'd imagine. The ticket prices are high in all areas of the ground but their cheapest kids tickets (£25) are cheaper than what our cheapest kids tickets were for Spurs at home

I see that they too have gone down the 'hardly worth bothering with' route with the discount for over 65s. I have posted on other threads about my discount in SS3 reducing year on year (34% currently) but the £2-50 discount for Newcastle makes me think that our discount will be chipped away at soon. Many still get around 50% but I don't see that lasting.

Also not relevant because london might as well be a different country, never mind a different city, and fulham is a very affluent area

I hope some of the posters will be able to handle a few hundred, or even a thousand or 2 empty seats in the home end. Yes the tickets are overpriced for juniors but maybe some of you would have had more impact contacting your local
Schools and offering to link them up with City to secure a coach load of heavily discounted tickets.

Is that a coach load of fans or tickets you're bringing?

;-)

Or maybe the club actually recognises we are all meant to be pissing in the same pot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.