Seat Counters - 2023/24

What about a late family BOGOF, Dave? 4 tickets for the price of 2 tickets.
You can’t really do that. The people who have paid full whack will be annoyed as their loyalty has not paid dividends, and you’d have people waiting until the last minute in future games to see whether there’s a late discount.

The only thing they could do is open sales to non members but that’s obviously not club policy because they want the tourist/day trippers to buy a membership to increase revenue.

You can’t really do that. The people who have paid full whack will be annoyed as their loyalty has not paid dividends, and you’d have people waiting until the last minute in future games to see whether there’s a late discount.

The only thing they could do is open sales to non members but that’s obviously not club policy because they want the tourist/day trippers to buy a membership to increase revenue.

I know mate. I was only joking about BOGOF.

It is what it is now. Nothing can be done about it. Let's see how many tickets are left on Saturday, just out of interest and nothing else.

Looking forward to the CL draw on Friday for obvious reason, and to see how much the tickets will be when the ticket prices are released by the club. Hopefully the tickets will be priced sensibly with most of our cup scheme members, season ticket holders and long term Citizen card holders buying the tickets, so the atmosphere is rocking for the QF home leg.

I presume newcastle have the whole top tier as normal for a cup game

For us not to be selling out the rest, with a reduced home capacity, is a major fuck up on the clubs part price wise. They just arent getting it right. Clearly.

Or is it clear to them? I dunno

I hope some of the posters will be able to handle a few hundred, or even a thousand or 2 empty seats in the home end. Yes the tickets are overpriced for juniors but maybe some of you would have had more impact contacting your local
Schools and offering to link them up with City to secure a coach load of heavily discounted tickets.

FWIW, I will be bringing a coach load to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.