Seat Counters - 2023/24

Would anyone like to hazard a guess at how much an under 18‘s CL QF ticket will cost?(for those under 18’s who aren’t in the cup scheme) And then an under 18’s CL SF ticket(for those under 18’s who aren’t in the cup scheme), if City get to the CL semi final?

I’m going for £40 for the QF, and £50 for the SF. £45 and £55 did cross my mind, but I hope the club won’t charge the under 18’s that much?
It might also depend on who the opposition is jrb?

It might also depend on who the opposition is jrb?

True.

But looking at the almost complete quarter final line up, all of the games look attractive and will sell out. Obviously the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG. Bayern, Arsenal, and Inter could put a few more quid on to the price of a QF or SF ticket. Dortmund, PSV and Atletico might be priced slightly less? TBH I didn’t think there will be much difference in ticket prices regardless who City draw. The club has probably already decided the ticket prices, and who we draw won’t make a difference to those ticket prices.

Last edited:
Shame it has come to this many unsold for an FA Cup quarter final with the away team bringing 8k plus. Wonder what this will look like post Pep with an expanded North Stand…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.