Seat Counters - 2023/24

Really? I refreshed the ticket page very frequently today but didn't see even single ticket. Wondered if ticket exchange truly exists lol.
You and many others do the same so decent seats can be snapped up straight away.

You and many others do the same so decent seats can be snapped up straight away.
That was my thought too. It’s also been suggested on here that returns through TE might be passed directly on to agencies that have a waiting list of potential buyers who are willing to pay inflated prices for tickets, though I have no idea whether that’s actually the case.

Completely agree with you mate, but the only hard evidence we have right now is the fact that none of the away blocks have gone on sale to home fans.

Now I definitely wouldn't put it past the club to have creamed the whole block off to coorperates, but the truth is I don't think they're daft enough to make it that obvious to everyone.

Either way, we'll find out on Wednesday
They took the full 3k allocation.

I've got 1 kids ticket for Chelsea semi-final (block 524) as my daughter is not well. I can't get through to the club on the phone so not sure if there is an option for refund/resale.

I've got 1 kids ticket for Chelsea semi-final (block 524) as my daughter is not well. I can't get through to the club on the phone so not sure if there is an option for refund/resale.
You could try customer services on twitter if you use it. They are usually quick to reply to queries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.