Seat Counters - 2023/24

Out of interest, does anyone care to speculate on the pricing for the expanded North Stand?

I'll kick off:

For starters it won't be based on SS3 prices. Ignoring any GA+ at the front I'd say £950 minimum just behind that going down to £650 at the back.
Start with compatibility with SS which appear to be ‘affordable’ and popular.

A first season ‘incentive’ to existing season ticket holders,then Club Members.

A ‘one season’ compensation to any mandatory relocations, ie ESL1.

I really do hope that the club grabs this one off opportunity by the throat to create two home ends, SS & NS, and relocate away fans around the SS1/ES1 corner, whilst concurrently being more realistic regarding pricing and engaging creatively with the fan base.

You catch more bees with honey than vinegar !!

Start with compatibility with SS which appear to be ‘affordable’ and popular.

A first season ‘incentive’ to existing season ticket holders,then Club Members.

A ‘one season’ compensation to any mandatory relocations, ie ESL1.

I really do hope that the club grabs this one off opportunity by the throat to create two home ends, SS & NS, and relocate away fans around the SS1/ES1 corner, whilst concurrently being more realistic regarding pricing and engaging creatively with the fan base.

You catch more bees with honey than vinegar !!
And yet all the evidence is the exact opposite. Reducing the number of SC holders, crazy match day pricing (£61 minimum full adult for Burnley), 10 out of the last 11 seasons price rises and so on. I can't see attractive pricing in the new NS unfortunately.

I've just looked at the pricing and tickets and realised that the higher you go the more it appears to cost! Sounds a bit daft to me, surely the higher you go the smaller the players become and they are harder to identify?
Or is that just because I like to be on Level 1 where I can see the size of the players and the names on their shirts even, (although most of them I can identify by the way they run!! Used to love Razza's runs, they are unique I'm sure) plus I can yell at them and sometimes I think they hear me. :-)

I've just looked at the pricing and tickets and realised that the higher you go the more it appears to cost! Sounds a bit daft to me, surely the higher you go the smaller the players become and they are harder to identify?
Or is that just because I like to be on Level 1 where I can see the size of the players and the names on their shirts even, (although most of them I can identify by the way they run!! Used to love Razza's runs, they are unique I'm sure) plus I can yell at them and sometimes I think they hear me. :-)
Level 1 & 3 prices are the same for NU, which is less than level 2.

The sides cost more hence level 3 east and west have plenty spare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.