Just having a quick count next 3 games are showing as

3,293 left for red star
16 for Nottingham forest singles from the exchanges
242 for Newcastle united

Just having a quick count next 3 games are showing as

3,293 left for red star
16 for Nottingham forest singles from the exchanges
242 for Newcastle united
That’s a decent effort for Newcastle away, wasn’t the allocation 4k?

What allocation have RSB taken? Just level 1 presumably?
I have no solid evidence whatsoever for this, but I feel like they might have taken the full allocation. I haven't personally seen 213 or 313 on sale (happy to be wrong on this one).

I remember they took 3,000 to Arsenal back in 2017 for a Europa League game. When they played Liverpool and Spurs recently away fans were banned however large amounts still travelled to watch.

This is just my take, if anyone has seen 213 or 313 on sale let me know

That’s a decent effort for Newcastle away, wasn’t the allocation 4k?
Yeah about 4.8k still over a week to go could be a sell out only 2 blocks on the end showing tickets available

I have no solid evidence whatsoever for this, but I feel like they might have taken the full allocation. I haven't personally seen 213 or 313 on sale (happy to be wrong on this one).

I remember they took 3,000 to Arsenal back in 2017 for a Europa League game. When they played Liverpool and Spurs recently away fans were banned however large amounts still travelled to watch.

213 or 313 definitely never went on sale so they must have taken the full away allocation of 3500

213 and 313 haven't gone on sale to our fans as far as I know. That doesn't necessarily mean that Red Star will have the full 3000 or so but going off what you've said about their following at Arsenal, I'd expect them to fill it tomorrow night

4885 for Newcastle. We've probably sold approx. 80%.

They got the criteria wrong for RSB imho. They should have dropped to 4 per person much sooner. I think We'll be close to selling what's available but would imagine they wont bring anywhere near their 3k allocation. And you never know how many City have held back.
I think they looked at how many sold for the Community Shield once the criteria was relaxed and thought they'd fly out of the door for this one even when it was 1 ticket per member. As you say, the 4 per member should've been brought in sooner. It has sold at a slower rate than I expected regardless of that though but these opening CL group games are often like that. Dortmund last season was played on September 14th and I recall that there were still 1500 or so tickets left going into match day, whereas Sevilla which was played in November sold out days before the match took place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.