Seat Counters - 2023/24

big day coming up, must admit sleeping was difficult, days like this are what seat counters dream of, we start the day on 20706. i think we will be down to about 15/16000 come the end of play today
I’m supposed to be going to the gym, then fishing, then family are coming round for a meal. I might cancel all that to monitor proceedings. Just clicked on to check out todays points criteria and there was a queue so that’s encouraging.

Basically over the course of today and the rest of the weekend it’s all season ticket holders so by Tuesday we will have a good indication of how this is going to go.

I’m supposed to be going to the gym, then fishing, then family are coming round for a meal. I might cancel all that to monitor proceedings. Just clicked on to check out todays points criteria and there was a queue so that’s encouraging.

Basically over the course of today and the rest of the weekend it’s all season ticket holders so by Tuesday we will have a good indication of how this is going to go.

how many in the queue were fellow seat counters though, all adds to the murky world of seat counting, also a couple of undercover scousers ready to take screenshots to twitter may be adding to the distorted picture

how many in the queue were fellow seat counters though, all adds to the murky world of seat counting, also a couple of undercover scousers ready to take screenshots to twitter may be adding to the distorted picture
You say this in jest, but is probably true, imagine being that sad that you’d wait in a queue on another clubs website to look at how many tickets are left.

My mate qualifies now but I don’t until Tuesday. Shall he wait for me to sit together? Or get his now?
Advice from those who can see. Will it go to cityzens? I qualify when its members with 3 home fa cup games.

My mate qualifies now but I don’t until Tuesday. Shall he wait for me to sit together? Or get his now?
Advice from those who can see. Will it go to cityzens? I qualify when its members with 3 home fa cup games.
Wait. It will go to Citizens and then everyone will be allowed to buy an extra ticket or two.

You say this in jest, but is probably true, imagine being that sad that you’d wait in a queue on another clubs website to look at how many tickets are left.
Nearly as sad as logging on to your own clubs website to count seats ! I jest..., the seat counters are a much loved sub-species, whose activities enthrall us who watch the counters.

Wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.