Seat Counters - 2023/24

I'm not a professional seat counter but this seems very slow. I had my eye on some seats on Thursday when I qualified on the cup scheme. Waited till 4pm today to get 3 more for mates not on scheme and same seats were available. Barely nothing had changed in that block.

I'm not a professional seat counter but this seems very slow. I had my eye on some seats on Thursday when I qualified on the cup scheme. Waited till 4pm today to get 3 more for mates not on scheme and same seats were available. Barely nothing had changed in that block.

can you be more precise which block are you referring to, and we may may be able to give you a detailed breakdown of block activity

I’m no computer guru. But I’m surprised they have the same criteria all over the extended bank holiday weekend.

Surely it’s possible to programme the criteria to change at set points, without having someone actually in working pressing buttons?

518 We are the cheap seats!
the upper tier on that side of the stadium is definately the slowest selling, although the club have opened all the blocks which they don't normally do, the number of tickets sold in those areas is minimal, these areas will be last to sell, upon further analysis i think you may be in row 20, and well done for having four mates, us seat counters rarely see 4 people in these busy times

Just done a quick count and there are 19,523 showing.

I had a look at last year’s thread and there were around 16,000 left when it went on sale to Cityzens. There’s still 1 more set of criteria to kick in - any seasoncard holder - before it goes on sale to Cityzens. It’s possible that there will be more left this time when it goes on sale to Cityzens. That said, there’s still tonight, tomorrow, and Monday before it goes on sale to any SC holder at 10am on Tuesday. I’d expect another 1000-1500 to shift before then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.