Seat Counters - 2023/24

the upper tier on that side of the stadium is definately the slowest selling, although the club have opened all the blocks which they don't normally do, the number of tickets sold in those areas is minimal, these areas will be last to sell, upon further analysis i think you may be in row 20, and well done for having four mates, us seat counters rarely see 4 people in these busy times
Row 16 actually. Not bad for £30. Shame we rarely see those prices at the Etihad!

Just done a quick count and there are 19,523 showing.

I had a look at last year’s thread and there were around 16,000 left when it went on sale to Cityzens. There’s still 1 more set of criteria to kick in - any seasoncard holder - before it goes on sale to Cityzens. It’s possible that there will be more left this time when it goes on sale to Cityzens. That said, there’s still tonight, tomorrow, and Monday before it goes on sale to any SC holder at 10am on Tuesday. I’d expect another 1000-1500 to shift before then.
Think most normal season ticket holders won’t be aware unless you sign up for already sure they’ll announce it at the game tomorrow and thus shift a few especially if we win.

Probably paying for Real Madrid at home, plus some buying season tickets will slow things down, but with a full 3 weeks of selling to go, it‘s going to be one hell of a ride, so strap yourselves in, this is going to be a counting extravaganz and not one for the faint hearted.

Just done a quick count and there are 19,523 showing.

I had a look at last year’s thread and there were around 16,000 left when it went on sale to Cityzens. There’s still 1 more set of criteria to kick in - any seasoncard holder - before it goes on sale to Cityzens. It’s possible that there will be more left this time when it goes on sale to Cityzens. That said, there’s still tonight, tomorrow, and Monday before it goes on sale to any SC holder at 10am on Tuesday. I’d expect another 1000-1500 to shift before then.
How many citizens card holders do you think we have impossibkle to say?

in excess of 100000 I would say
City Matters rep said 100k, then said some don't go. As there is a membership that doesn't let you buy tickets, it would have been better to say how many had CM and how many had MM. It is also very likely some Junior Members have it bought for the pack for £20 and don't intend to buy tickets.

How many citizens card holders do you think we have impossibkle to say?

When the Evening News asked City how many they have on the season ticket waiting list last year, they claimed it was 120,000.

As we all know there isn’t actually a waiting list, most took that figure to actually be the number of members.

But as it coincidentally was the exact same number as United say they have on their waiting list, I wouldn’t personally be inclined to read too much into it.

City Matters rep said 100k, then said some don't go. As there is a membership that doesn't let you buy tickets, it would have been better to say how many had CM and how many had MM. It is also very likely some Junior Members have it bought for the pack for £20 and don't intend to buy tickets.
How I understood it was that 100k buy the £30/£35 membership. 5K go to see us a few times a season or more. Some others go to the odd game. The majority are just happy to be associated with City.

There will be far more than 100k Cityzens members if you added the free memberships to the match day and junior membership totals.

Agh OK i was woundering how many do we think buy the memberhsip and would eligible at 2pm Tuesday

So were gusiing 100k but only 5k of that go to matches seems a little high . Not sure what 95k get out of just giving city £30 a year but ok thanks if its only 5k going matches should eb ok for Tuesday

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.