Seat Counters - 2023/24

Extras possibly answers why Blk 548 has one half basically unsold in all categories whilst the left side of it is basically all sold
The half sold are mainly £45, and the unsold half are almost all £115.

The price is the only reason.

Soz for being a tad thick however many here keep alluding to their opinion that tickets have been "Siphoned off" what EXACTLY does this mean??

Soz for being a tad thick however many here keep alluding to their opinion that tickets have been "Siphoned off" what EXACTLY does this mean??
Not made available at all to fans meeting the points criteria. Instead distributed to corporate, sponsors, players, staff and various undisclosed third parties. Always been an issue for cup finals but seemingly more so than in previous years with this one.
Some cynics might include supporters club branches in that list too but I'm staying out of that particular rabbit hole!

Not made available at all to fans meeting the points criteria. Instead distributed to corporate, sponsors, players, staff and various undisclosed third parties. Always been an issue for cup finals but seemingly more so than in previous years with this one.
Some cynics might include supporters club branches in there too but I'm staying out of that rabbit hole!
So ..based on last year attendance figures I wouldn't be at all surprised if we ( before I'm flamed,)and by this I mean All..will be struggling to get to capacity again which is absolutely Insane..ffs..A manchester Derby..cd sell that out twice if the real fans were able to get their hands on tickets.

The half sold are mainly £45, and the unsold half are almost all £115.

The price is the only reason.
Without looking I was thinking 115 at front 70 middle and 45 at back with it being a full half front to back

That many tickets that in previous times went directly to season card holders are being allocated to ticket agencies that partner the club as is seen in many an away game this season where first time fans have gained tickets ahead of regular match goers

Without looking I was thinking 115 at front 70 middle and 45 at back with it being a full half front to back
It is where the price changes, completely different either side of the aisle and £70 more to take two steps left. They always are the last 3rd tier seats to sell.

wembley ticket pricing is tits up anyway manyv£115 seat views are no better than £70 and the same the highest £70 ticket row view is the same as the first £45 one

wembley ticket pricing is tits up anyway manyv£115 seat views are no better than £70 and the same the highest £70 ticket row view is the same as the first £45 one
I think we've been to Wembley that often we know the divide lines and our fanbase knows where the value seats are - row 15 in the top tier is where Cat4 starts, first 15 rows behind the goal are £70. I paid £115 for my ticket today - across the aisle the next person on the other side in my block/row will have paid £145. If you know where the divides are you can pick your seats accordingly.

I think we've been to Wembley that often we know the divide lines and our fanbase knows where the value seats are - row 15 in the top tier is where Cat4 starts, first 15 rows behind the goal are £70. I paid £115 for my ticket today - across the aisle the next person on the other side in my block/row will have paid £145. If you know where the divides are you can pick your seats accordingly.
I do, I have bought 6x £45 tickets for our group today, the row below us is £70, the view is the same.

Tbh out of the 6 only one had low points and the rest qualified at 10am yesterday so I was a bit panicky we would be left with £115 tickets, and if so 4 out of 6 wouldn't be going, we were not paying £115 no matter if it is a derby or not, just cannot afford that at present.

how you jump from £70 to £115 for the same view is scandalous from the FA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.