Seat Counters - 2023/24

I do, I have bought 6x £45 tickets for our group today, the row below us is £70, the view is the same.

Tbh out of the 6 only one had low points and the rest qualified at 10am yesterday so I was a bit panicky we would be left with £115 tickets, and if so 4 out of 6 wouldn't be going, we were not paying £115 no matter if it is a derby or not, just cannot afford that at present.

how you jump from £70 to £115 for the same view is scandalous from the FA

The cut off has to be somewhere. It's the same as how can it be snowing in your front garden but not your back.

wembley ticket pricing is tits up anyway manyv£115 seat views are no better than £70 and the same the highest £70 ticket row view is the same as the first £45 one

Same at most grounds really. Unless you have some ridiculous pricing system where prices go up a quid or something every seat you get nearer the middle, you’re always going to get two seats next to each other with a big price difference.

Same at most grounds really. Unless you have some ridiculous pricing system where prices go up a quid or something every seat you get nearer the middle, you’re always going to get two seats next to each other with a big price difference.
near the middle is the worst view in my opinion

The vast majority of City's tickets are within £2 of each other in the PL. Only E&W level 2 sees a £5 jump, plus £10 for Joes.

Wembley sees £70 jumps.

The vast majority of City's tickets are within £2 of each other in the PL. Only E&W level 2 sees a £5 jump, plus £10 for Joes.

Wembley sees £70 jumps.

I don’t pay too much notice to match day prices at City to be honest.

I was mainly going off the season ticket prices where for example the end seats in 139 are £200 cheaper than the adjacent seats in 140.

I do, I have bought 6x £45 tickets for our group today, the row below us is £70, the view is the same.

Tbh out of the 6 only one had low points and the rest qualified at 10am yesterday so I was a bit panicky we would be left with £115 tickets, and if so 4 out of 6 wouldn't be going, we were not paying £115 no matter if it is a derby or not, just cannot afford that at present.

how you jump from £70 to £115 for the same view is scandalous from the FA
Could be worse and be like the CL final where the jump between categories two and three last season was €310 - bigger than the difference between the most expensive and cheapest FA Cup final tickets.

I think we've been to Wembley that often we know the divide lines and our fanbase knows where the value seats are - row 15 in the top tier is where Cat4 starts, first 15 rows behind the goal are £70. I paid £115 for my ticket today - across the aisle the next person on the other side in my block/row will have paid £145. If you know where the divides are you can pick your seats accordingly.
Or just simply select a ticket, check price, if expensive move back a row and so on, it's not hard.

Probably spent 10 minutes on my phone at dinner time checking the various blocks preferred and got ticket at price I wanted to pay

shite this is, 6 of us 5 elogaiblw frrom the start and one over 65 who wasn't till 1pm, should be able tp pull thrpugh pensoners who may need to go with the help of their sons/daughter to get same as kids.

been looking and the remaining on offer may price us out
No piss take but why would 5 wait just because 1 doesn't qualify?

The chances of getting 6 together are highly reduced the longer you wait, especially at the price you wanted to pay.

Wouldn't anybody rather be there sat on their own for 90 minutes than not be there at all?

As a minimum it would have made sense to buy 4 and get the last 2 when the the lowest pointer qualifies!

Those concourses at Wembley are massive too and you can probably reach most Blocks to meet up before and at H/T.

It's like the old saying "points on the board"

Like last year's CS, the unexpected happened and we sold out for first time ever!!...buy now blues, this looks like a sellout tomorrow!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.