Seat Counters - 2023/24

No piss take but why would 5 wait just because 1 doesn't qualify?

The chances of getting 6 together are highly reduced the longer you wait, especially at the price you wanted to pay.

Wouldn't anybody rather be there sat on their own for 90 minutes than not be there at all?

As a minimum it would have made sense to buy 4 and get the last 2 when the the lowest pointer qualifies!

Those concourses at Wembley are massive too and you can probably reach most Blocks to meet up before and at H/T.

It's like the old saying "points on the board"
why? because we would, 30 years going to games together, we will risk waiting.

all for one and one for all

Like last year's CS, the unexpected happened and we sold out for first time ever!!...buy now blues, this looks like a sellout tomorrow!!!
Completely different situation - that sold out to Citizens and daytrippers on a completely open criteria. If this sells out tomorrow before many season ticket holders even have a chance at a ticket next week it will be an absolute farce and clearly shows many more tickets have been given elsewhere compared to last season.

Completely different situation - that sold out to Citizens and daytrippers on a completely open criteria. If this sells out tomorrow before many season ticket holders even have a chance at a ticket next week it will be an absolute farce and clearly shows many more tickets have been given elsewhere compared to last season.
I don't think the club really care all that much about season ticket holders. In their view, they've offered enough to satisfy everyone who joined the cup scheme and thus justified its existence.

If this sells out tomorrow then yet again questions must be asked as to how many tickets were actually put on sale to season card holders. I doubt if we have more than 20k on the cup scheme and not all of those will go to the final so for it to sell out so quickly suggests that thousands of tickets have given to staff, ticket agencies, partners etc or maybe blocks have been held back.

I don't think the club really care all that much about season ticket holders. In their view, they've offered enough to satisfy everyone who joined the cup scheme and thus justified its existence.
This is the point. They are wanting to drive people to the cup schemes. If people start missing out on finals as not on the relevant cup scheme (even if season ticket holders), the club will hope that will drive people to join the schemes the following season. Its sly but i would bet thats what they are trying to achieve as there will many left disappointed it seems for this FA cup final

Tier 5 - 2,748
Tier 2 - 1,015
Tier 1 - 291

Total - 4,054

Having 1k left on the second tier will mean some will get a chance if they're willing to pay £225 and upwards.

Tomorrow will be the lowest selling day unless loads of low pointers joined the FACS who were not on last year.

Tomorrow will be the lowest selling day unless loads of low pointers joined the FACS who were not on last year, sales will increase the lower it gets not on the cup scheme.
Don’t forget those of us waiting on people who didn’t join the cup scheme. That will probably be a fair few. Only half of season ticket holders are on the scheme.

Tomorrow will be the lowest selling day unless loads of low pointers joined the FACS who were not on last year.
I thought that it would make Tuesday but not much, if at all, any longer. I can't imagine we have lots of fans with 10,000 points and not on the scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.