Seat Counters - 2023/24

Last season i was not in the cup scheme and on 8000 odd points.
The only decent viewing tickets was the 115,so happy days great seat.
This season in the cup scheme and got a ticket with a great view for 70.
After last season i joined the cup scheme and it looks like so did a lot of others.
If a charity shield game can sell out quickly you bet an cup final against that manky mob will as well.
Join the schemes is the message to take on board.

Pretty much nothing now except upper tier at sides, bar second level of course, so practically no cheap seats left.

While new season tickets are not available it would be good if the club introduced a scheme where matchday Cityzens could join the cup scheme so they could have priority over people not in the scheme. It seems wrong that someone who has attended every round will lose out on tickets to someone who can’t be arsed with the FA Cup until we’re in the final.

Should a new member who joined the cup scheme be given priority over long standing season ticket holders of 25+years? I would say no but I think this is where it's heading.

Im buying a ticket for a friends and family member, I already have mine so can be logged in, can I stay logged in before 1 o’clock or will I be kicked out and made to join the virtual queue?

Should a new member who joined the cup scheme be given priority over long standing season ticket holders of 25+years? I would say no but I think this is where it's heading.
The club do say that you are encouraged to join the cup scheme to make yourself a priority. This has been the case for 13 years now. Rightly or wrongly, if you are an ST holder not on the cup scheme but you want to attend a final, you must surely realise by now that you are leaving it to chance.

The club do say that you are encouraged to join the cup scheme to make yourself a priority. This has been the case for 13 years now. Rightly or wrongly, if you are an ST holder not on the cup scheme but you want to attend a final, you must surely realise by now that you are leaving it to chance.
Unless you were on extremely low points as a season ticket holder, you have basically been guaranteed a season ticket at every final til now. And the number of season tickets hasn't risen in recent years. So clearly something else is going on ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.