Seat Counters - 2023/24

I always thought in previous years the system run by the branches was a lot stricter but over time this has been relaxed by more and more as they realised the club doesn't give a shit. I am pretty sure that some branches use to say that you couldn't apply for tickets unless you had attended a certain amount of monthly meetings as well as having the points etc. As you say the system is fucked although branch allocation is still limited to a certain percentage. The whole ticket allocation system, not just for Wembley, is fucked and nobody at the club seems to give a shit.
Don’t blame the club for OSC being dodgy. The clubs at it and OSC’s are at it. It’s a complete shambles. Season ticket holders will miss out on an FA cup final ticket, cos the lad who just joined the OSC will get one but not been all season. They are bang at it and they know they are. Lmao

Unless you were on extremely low points as a season ticket holder, you have basically been guaranteed a season ticket at every final til now. And the number of season tickets hasn't risen in recent years. So clearly something else is going on ...

Exactly. Given basically every season ticket holder at least had the chance to buy one last year and there were no new seasoncards last year - something very fishy has gone on if this sells out at 10k points etc.

That's why I said people who want to go to Wembley.
People who are season ticket holders who financially cant afford to join/commit to the cup schemes, can still want to go to Wembley can they not?

They deserve to go much more than an OSC member who trots out once for the big day imo!! As others have said already, every season ticket holder who wanted one got one last year, something very dodgy going on this time around if indeed it sells out at 10k points…

Don’t blame the club for OSC being dodgy. The clubs at it and OSC’s are at it. It’s a complete shambles. Season ticket holders will miss out on an FA cup final ticket, cos the lad who just joined the OSC will get one but not been all season. They are bang at it and they know they are. Lmao
Have you any proof that that happens.

People who are season ticket holders who financially cant afford to join/commit to the cup schemes, can still want to go to Wembley can they not?

They deserve to go much more than an OSC member who trots out once for the big day imo!! As others have said already, every season ticket holder who wanted one got one last year, something very dodgy going on this time around if indeed its sold out at 10k points…
I agree. I'm just talking about securing eligibility for a ticket

I always thought in previous years the system run by the branches was a lot stricter but over time this has been relaxed by more and more as they realised the club doesn't give a shit. I am pretty sure that some branches use to say that you couldn't apply for tickets unless you had attended a certain amount of monthly meetings as well as having the points etc. As you say the system is fucked although branch allocation is still limited to a certain percentage. The whole ticket allocation system, not just for Wembley, is fucked and nobody at the club seems to give a shit.
It’s not been limited to a percentage for the cup final though, and that’s my point as to why it’s an absolute disgrace, they got every ticket they applied for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.