Seat Counters - 2023/24

Strange comment. If tickets have been held back, which seems very unlikely, why would they do that and restrict choice for fans who are both annoyed and can't afford to pay 250 quid for an effin ticket !? It would not be the "next level of moaning ", it would be yet another totally justified criticism of the club !
Because that's what happens every cup final. Tickets are returned by the FA family and the other sources that City allocate tickets to.

Last edited:
Strange comment. If tickets have been held back, which seems very unlikely, why would they do that and restrict choice for fans who are both annoyed about the distribution and can't afford to pay 250 quid for an effin ticket !? It would not be the "next level of moaning ", it would be yet another totally justified criticism of the club !
Any tickets held back will for various groups are held back as long as possible, but when the club know it is about to sell out there is a cut off and they are added.

It happens for a lot of away games, but not the highest demand ones. Like a Dead Cat Bounce.

Because that's what happens every cup final. Tickets are returned by the FA family and the other sources that City allocate tickets to.
Fair comment, but surely they are just additional tickets that might or might not come along ? The club don't have them now and are holding them back are they ? If they are then that IS criminal !

Anyone know if the 'restricted view' seats have been on sale yet? They normally appear prior to the sold out signs going up. Then again, I don't recall them being on sale for the semi.
I don't remember them releasing them in recent years, they could have reclassified them or be selling them as part of the FA family allocation?

Fair comment, but surely they are just additional tickets that might or might not come along ? The club don't have them now and are holding them back are they ? If they are then that IS criminal !
We'd be guessing on whether the club have them or not. But I'd be surprised if extras weren't released.

The accusation earlier in the thread was that Supporters Club Branches had free rein to choose cheaper ticket bands and this was proven to be a lie. Yes I could have got a cheaper ticket buying outside my Branch but I chose to be with the group. That’s part of the offer of being in the OSC. Maybe the OSC allocation has been too generous for this final but I assume it’s been the agreed 19% or 20%. That said, few posters were worried when Supporters Club members have filled half our away ends in recent years for low profile Champions League away games, rather than leave hundreds of empties:

I’ve lost track of the seat counter situation but are we now at the point where every season card holder has had the chance of a ticket but there’s only 600 very expensive tickets left??

For me the crucial thing is for points to get the 60% (or 57% discounting 3/5ths of the 18-25 tickets) thet has been promised.
The main thing is that every cup scheme member had the opportunity of buying a Cat 2-4 ticket. If that hadn’t happened there would have been a very good reason to moan.

Until we get a percentage breakdown from the club of where the away tickets are going, we’ll never know who they are going to. As the club refuse to publish those figures on purpose, we’ll never find out who those tickets are going to.

As it stands, a large percentage of season ticket holders will miss out on a FA Cup final ticket, and Citizen card holders have absolutely no chance of getting a FA Cup final ticket.

Apart from City, the FA need to be looked at. It’s 2024 and they FA are still giving 30,000 tickets away to people who don’t support either City or United, with many of those people selling them on to 3rd party ticket touting websites to make some money.

Last edited:
The main thing is that every cup scheme member had the opportunity of buying a Cat 2-4 ticket. If that hadn’t happened there would have been a very good reason to moan.
Thanks for the helpful info mate. I join the Cup scheme every year in case I need a ticket for the finals.

Hopefully, there will be returns from the FA and Clubs to help the remaining season card holders who still want to go.

Until we get a percentage breakdown from the club of where the away tickets are going, we’ll never know who they are going to. As the club refuse to publish those figures on purpose, we’ll never find out who those tickets are going to.

As it stands, a large percentage of season ticket holders will miss out on a FA Cup final ticket, and Citizen card holders have absolutely no chance of getting a FA Cup final ticket.

Apart from City, the FA need to be looked at. It’s 2024 and they FA are still giving 30,000 tickets away to people who don’t support either City or United, with many of those people selling them on to 3rd party ticket touting websites to make some money.

the ground doesn’t hold 90000 anymore, more press boxes put in, last year more serration cut the crowd to 83000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.