Seat Counters - 2023/24

My son is but my nephew isn’t.
You’ve answered the wrong question I’m afraid. I was talking about individual match tickets bought for a game that the club used to be more helpful with.

Yes I agree with you on transferring season card tickets. Very straightforward in the main

You’ve answered the wrong question I’m afraid. I was talking about individual match tickets bought for a game that the club used to be more helpful with.

Yes I agree with you on transferring season card tickets. Very straightforward in the main
Wouldn’t an individual match ticket be an emailed mobile ticket or a emailed print at home that could just be forwarded to someone else? Or am I missing something?

It is. That’s why we’re expanding the stadium. That’s why we sell out a charity shield a month before it happens. Why we sell out vs Huddersfield Town. Why we sell out CL group games against less known opposition. Why we’re selling more memberships than ever before.

The empty seats you see would be there if the stadium held 40000 or 100,000. We’d have never have expanded the south stand based on your own logic since the empties were there pre-2015.

You also were claiming Huddersfield didn’t sell out because you saw a few empties in the 93:20 section. I just don’t think you understand why they might be there so default to ‘it’s not sold out’.

Of course tickets are too expensive but for the club they won’t be bothered (sadly) since they’re selling 99% of the tickets they put out and now with additional memberships.

You’re fishing again Hello City. It’s like anyone who has a different opinion to you is wrong. I’m entitled to my opinions, just as you are entitled to your opinions. I’ve got used to you sticking up for the club no matter what. That’s your choice. I see things differently at times.

You can throw as many positives at it as you want, but at the end of the day there are still loads of tickets left for Burnley, which is mainly due to the expensive cost of the tickets, and this when Pep is our manager, and City are the best football team in the world. God forbid what the attendance would be against Burnley with the Etihad expanded, Pep has left, and the team is struggling. If we have so many fans, so many new fans locally and nationally, along with football tourists, Burnely should be selling sold out. It hasn’t yet. Still 2 days to go until the match

1 more point before it ends up in trench warfare again and drags on.

I didn’t see a ‘few empty seats’ against Huddersfield, so don’t put words into my mouth, whatever a few empty seats amount to in your opinion, I saw loads of empty seats against Huddersfield all over the ground looking from ESL3. A match with cheap individual and family tickets, played early Sunday afternoon, on a nice day weather wise. A perfect scenario for every seat being sold and ‘OCCUPIED’. If I could be arsed I’d post the pictures again that I took, but I can’t be arsed.

Let’s see if Burnley does sell out or not. And how many empty seats there are at the match, just out of interest and nothing else.

Last edited:
With so many seats still available, would be great if the club took a sizeable chunk of them off sale and given to local schools for kids/parents/staff to attend.

I have no idea if this already happens but would make sense over having empty seats.

Being delivered tomorrow according to email just received
Just got that email myself.

My son just pointed out to me that they might have had to wait to post the tickets until the date of the game was confirmed, as they wouldn't want the wrong date to be printed on the tickets.

Hopefully left themselves enough time to get them all sent out by Friday

Been trying to get some tickets for non members ( who I’ve managed to get them tickets for numerous games) for Copenhagen at home. Contacted City to see when they would be available, or if Season ticket holders will be able to buy extra tickets at some point.
They said they had no plans to do this. Looking at the seat planner there’s loads left to sell

Wouldn’t an individual match ticket be an emailed mobile ticket or a emailed print at home that could just be forwarded to someone else? Or am I missing something?
Yes I agree that works sometimes mate. I’ve had the issue of buying tickets for people who say they can no longer go (odd occasion). They’ve downloaded the ticket and I’ve had to go through Supporters Services to get the ticket forwarded on. Obviously, I could keep chasing the person who originally ordered the ticket.

The other issue that’s less flexible and I agree everyone should have a Supporters number etc is people who’ve found they can’t go late in the day and offer up their ticket as a screen shot. They should be able to use the ticket transfer system but some can’t. I’d like to give those tickets away but had to bin it for one game.

Been trying to get some tickets for non members ( who I’ve managed to get them tickets for numerous games) for Copenhagen at home. Contacted City to see when they would be available, or if Season ticket holders will be able to buy extra tickets at some point.
They said they had no plans to do this. Looking at the seat planner there’s loads left to sell
The staff won't know the plans are, if the sales are slow they will:

"Man City v Young Boys
Etihad Stadium

Tuesday 7th November, 8pm

All Season Ticket Members, Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members can now purchase an additional 2 tickets (3 tickets total)."

That was only 5 days before the game though, same for Red Star 8 days before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.