Seat Counters - 2023/24

See on the facebook site, young uns trying to sell Wolves away for 100 quid each, claiming that is what his mate paid, absolute bullshit, and unfair on those who want a ticket
People can guess the URL on the first day of sale too, then it is shared. This gives a leg up for the 18-25 allocation with most people wait for Buy Tickets button to show up, whilst if you have the URL and qualify in the first window you can access the sales page for that game and just need to check out at 10am. This advantage of a few seconds means certain people always get tickets and others who don't know or have the back door information never do.

It would be good if the URL wasn't a predictable format and if it wasn't just a fastest finger first system too for that matter.

I know it won't be popular will the small minority who benefit every time though @Alex - City Matters

People can guess the URL on the first day of sale too, then it is shared. This gives a leg up for the 18-25 allocation with most people wait for Buy Tickets button to show up, whilst if you have the URL and qualify in the first window you can access the sales page for that game and just need to check out at 10am. This advantage of a few seconds means certain people always get tickets and others who don't know or have the back door information never do.

It would be good if the URL wasn't a predictable format and if it wasn't just a fastest finger first system too for that matter.

I know it won't be popular will the small minority who benefit every time though @Alex - City Matters
This doesn't actually work anymore, used to do this for my Son. Even if the URL isn't predictable you can find it out very easily using inspect element.

If you try logging out of your account and inputting the url you'll see that this doesn't work anymore. The website now only let's you access the hallmap you are eligible, which means nobody can access it before 9am anymore

Thanks for raising this - I wasn’t actually aware. Despite qualifying for the 18-25 allocation, I have rarely (if ever) used it given I have a relatively high number of points and felt against the spirit.

I see that @EastMidlandsBlue has added further context below. The churn of availability to the 18-25 allocation is something we’ve spoke about at the Ticketing Sub Group before and it’s something we can revisit again.

Thanks for raising this - I wasn’t actually aware. Despite qualifying for the 18-25 allocation, I have rarely (if ever) used it given I have a relatively high number of points and felt against the spirit.

I see that @EastMidlandsBlue has added further context below. The churn of availability to the 18-25 allocation is something we’ve spoke about at the Ticketing Sub Group before and it’s something we can revisit again.
Has there been any further discussion on why 60% arent going on sale to points on day one?

Has there been any further discussion on why 60% arent going on sale to points on day one?
I finally got an answer back about Brentford a few weeks ago and whether the 60% went on sale, or not. The club claim that the right number has gone on sale.

I appreciate that the number that shows up on the first day of sale may not be wholly accurate, given we have a tendency to add tickets later on in the window - Wembley being the most extreme example. That said, I do recognise your concern about the 60% - in the light of firm evidence, it’s hard to go back to the club.

I finally got an answer back about Brentford a few weeks ago and whether the 60% went on sale, or not. The club claim that the right number has gone on sale.

I appreciate that the number that shows up on the first day of sale may not be wholly accurate, given we have a tendency to add tickets later on in the window - Wembley being the most extreme example. That said, I do recognise your concern about the 60% - in the light of firm evidence, it’s hard to go back to the club.
I appreciate its difficult but the firm evidence is available at 10am when they first go on sale. If the club are saying they add in at a later date, firstly i dont believe them and secondly why would they do this?

Last edited:

Wait till the derby tickets go on sale and screenshot the available tickets. Last year I think the number that went on sale was less than 35%, same for a number of other away games. The club are conning everyone when they say 60% go to points. They have already reduced that to 55% with the 18-25 allocation rather than reduce all pots by roughly 0.75%. Points holders are getting royally shafted on every away game. Wolves at 3.00pm on a Saturday, an hour’s journey away will probably sellout at 20k. Rags with a similar allocation will sell out at around 24k is my guess because the club reduce the points pot and dole out extra tickets to club employees, sponsors, corporate etc. I know you have done a great job on the CL report but what has the club done about it and what has been communicated to the fans, nothing. The same will happen about ticket allocations unless those that potentially could affect change keep speaking. Unfortunately the likes of Kevin Parker won’t as he is very happy with how he is treated so it’s up to City Matters to wave the flag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.