Seat Counters - 2023/24

I appreciate its difficult but the firm evidence is available at 10am when they first go on sale. If the club are saying they add in at a later date, firstly i dont believe them and secondly why would they do this?

They tend to be added late on just before a game sells out, normally for lower demand games when an allocation that was set aside for another group wasn't taken up. E.g. 30 of the tickets held back for player or sponsors were not wanted and they add them.

It is noticeable that from a 3k allocation for a higher demand game there are around a 1,000 on sale, but a lower demand game around 1,500. No one believes the 60% claim.

Also genuine question, what does the club actually gain from giving our away allocation to these other groups.

No Sponsor is going to decide to stop sponsoring because they don't get away tickets

No hospitality member will cancel their seasonal hospitality because they don't get away tickets.

And even if we do upset these groups, who cares!

We're a big club now, we don't need to bend over to keep these groups happy anymore. If they're unhappy they can leave and someone else will happily take their place

Last edited:
Also genuine question, what does the club actually gain from giving our away allocation to these other groups.

No Sponser is going to decide to stop sponsoring because they don't get away tickets

No hospitality member will cancel their seasonal hospitality because they don't get away tickets.

We're a big club now, we don't need to bend over to keep these groups happy anymore. If they're unhappy they can leave and someone else will happily take their place
Even more annoying when the tickets haven’t even gone on sale to STHs and there’s already 25+ on Live football tickets for well over face value

Even more annoying when the tickets haven’t even gone on sale to STHs and there’s already 25+ on Live football tickets for well over face value
I think a lot of these ticket sites claim to have tickets and then if anyone bites they try and source them. Does anyone know for sure whether we hand away tickets to ticket agencies. I know ticket agencies offer packages for home games but not sure about away ones.

Newcastle has 4 blocks which were not put on sale (not counting the front couple of rows as an extra block), and even though they are smaller blocks in the corner it should be well over 1k in reserve.

See on the facebook site, young uns trying to sell Wolves away for 100 quid each, claiming that is what his mate paid, absolute bullshit, and unfair on those who want a ticket
Maybe the club should buy one or two of these on the quiet, trace them back to whoever originally bought them and, if there isn't a satisfactory reason for them being resold at more than face value, restrict any further purchases from that person for a set number of games.

Thanks for raising this - I wasn’t actually aware. Despite qualifying for the 18-25 allocation, I have rarely (if ever) used it given I have a relatively high number of points and felt against the spirit.

I see that @EastMidlandsBlue has added further context below. The churn of availability to the 18-25 allocation is something we’ve spoke about at the Ticketing Sub Group before and it’s something we can revisit again.
Would it not be more beneficial to make this a proper ballot as it was originally intended.

No Sponser is going to decide to stop sponsoring because they don't get away tickets

I've been saying this for years, our sponsors/ box holders pay handsomely for facilities at our ground , so let them pay handsomely for facilities at away grounds

But then that raises another question about who theirs guests support when at the etihad .... and another about who they support at away games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.