Seat counters 2023/24

If anyone needs a heads up about what tickets are left for the home games against Chelsea Rags & Arse let me know

Tomorrow will be carnage again. I try and get my daughter sorted for games and I'm dreading it.
Get logged in on multiple devices, know what you want/need, and log on early, keep refreshing & sometimes you get in early, it has tightened up recently but there’s normally a few who get in, I found a glitch today which allowed me to buy extra tickets

Quite a lot of speculation at the time about exactly how many of those Silver tickets they actually sold during the 30 second window they were available last season.

If anyone could tell how many tickets they’ve sold today for the derby for example, that would be a pretty good guide.

There’s about 1500 tickets left for the rags, singles in SS1&3, ES3 is the best place to head for guarantees of sitting together in more than twos

Bought an adult ticket for Chelsea, but received a concession ticket. Ticket office blows my mind sometimes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.