Seat counters 2023/24

Perhaps some people base their attendance on the quality of the opposition rather than the quality of City. - Not sure what they did when we were playing Colchester and Bristol Rovers.
I think that’s an increasing feature I notice when ordering Supporters Club tickets. It’s always a bit strange to me as someone who just goes to watch City.

How many people would have put their seats on the exchange if it was the derby tonight and not Burnley? Just sayin'.
Most people unable to make the a Derby or Dippers sell their tickets to mates or at the match ticket face value and that’s fair enough IMHO. You can’t do that on the Ticket Exchange.

On your point about turning up. Yes more people would have made the effort if it was the Derby but plenty of Blues just can’t get to the game due train strikes, finances etc.

Last edited:
My Mrs can’t make tonight and I knew it a good few weeks back, so took a chance thinking it might or might not sell on exchange, but it did, and we in CB2, so whatever they get for it £60/70, so maybe I’m one of the lucky ones

Interesting but I've said before, a membership is needed, but obviously the outlay has to be recovered by using it.

I take my 15 yo when I can and buy off the site to make use of the discount. Fulham at Home in August I paid £18 with the £5 discount in SS2.
Huddersfield was a tenner, £28 for Everton.
Not sure what the difference between Fulham and Burnley tbh and they should be priced the same.

Matchday prices are a joke but then again, so are S/T's but that is how it has gone.
If only there was some big investigation into pricing and the corrupt organisations but no one gives a shit.

PL ffp is only gonna affect fans and the authorities will do fuck all about it. Squeeze every last penny from the supporters.
Personally, I can't really justify paying the £35 membership fee and having an improved chance (?) of getting tickets.
At one point I had a ST and in years gone by I've also done between 20-30 ish home and aways when not a ST holder.
These days I go to about 2 or 3 a season.
I do know ST holders and members( who have offered to get me tickets for cup games) but a couple of times recently I've got tickets from agencies.
The Huddersfield game I went to with my daughter It was about £30 each in the East Stand (there were fees added that hiked this up but it was still a lot cheaper than your average Premier Leagye game through the official club ticket website).
Much though I don't especially like the idea of going through agencies (though I've got tickets for gigs this way for years) it can somewhat oddly be a cheaper option.
On 'seatpick' (?) tickets in the 3rd tier (can't remember which side) are going for £26 for tonight. ST holders who can't go I'm guessing, who sell them to the agency?Obviously the booking fee etc will push it closer to £35/£40 but still cheaper than through City.
I know a few who are put off by the membership fee. Up until the last couple of seasons I've been able to get tickets simply through my supporters no, which I've had since well before we left Maine Road.
Obviously not for the likes of United, Arsenal, Liverpool or big CL games etc..but surely can't the club still make tickets available on open sale to those who have had a supporters number for a few years at least for 'less glamorous' games like tonight or Huddersfield, surely more money would go to the club and more tickets to actual City fans..(or is that thinking that they really give a toss anyway!!)

Most people unable to make the a Derby or Dippers sell their tickets to mates or at the match ticket face value and that’s fair enough IMHO. You can’t do that on the Ticket Exchange.

On your point about turning up. Yes more people would have made the effort if it was the Derby but plenty of Blues just can’t get to the game due train strikes, finances etc.
Even the earlier kick off time make it harder. No trains means i have to drive which i hate, working till 5:30 so by the time im on the motorway and hitting Manchester traffic, parking, then just makes it a pain in the arse and a good chance i miss kick off which has happened plenty of times when driving.

Given my ticket to a mate who's taking his son so my seat will be filled, but i totally understand people missing tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.