Seat counters 2023/24

There’s got to be a better balance struck though, I’m not suggesting they should work on the assumption that we’ll be shit in the future, assuming the trial goes the right way I don’t think we ever will be shit again. How are you building for the future however, if you’re charging upwards of £30 for kids to watch us play Burnley on a Wednesday night in January? It’s madness, especially when it’s so much cheaper at United and Liverpool.

We haven’t yet got the level of corporate some other clubs have got, but piling on massive price increases to your regular fans just because the team is successful is not the way to make up the difference.
I think kids and teenager ticketing prices are absolutely a concession we as a fan base should be working towards and one we could get actually. Liverpool managed to get £10 tickets for kids with obvious caveats they've lost battles on season cards and corporate seats.

Perhaps some people base their attendance on the quality of the opposition rather than the quality of City. - Not sure what they did when we were playing Colchester and Bristol Rovers.
That's always been the case, check our attendances in the 67/68 title winning season, sub 30k for the "less attractive" teams.

Prices showed 4 cats at the start of the season (or second release if not available) and since then Burnley Prices have increased £2.

AdultO6518-21U18
Ful/Pal/Bou/LT/Bren£49£31£31£21
Forest/BH/SU/Eve/Burn/WW/AV£59£41£41£31
Spurs/Newc/WHam£69£51£51£41
Chelsea/Ar/Lp/MU£73£55£55£45

Seems Brentford are at £51, Villa £61 now, and likely all tickets have had a £2 price increase mid season, including concessions.

Therefore Burnley remain Cat 3 or C, just they increased ticket prices at some point this season.
Interesting. Never known the club to increase prices mid season before. Is that the norm? I thought once the prices were set for the season that was it?

Hi, sorry if this isnt the right place to put this but signed up for a bit of advice .

My son is a man city fan but we live in scotland so not been to a game before. was looking to take him to the luton game for his birthday . So went on the club website , said you could buy tickets if you're a cityzen member so signed him, myself and his mum up so we could get tickets . Now that ive done that it says restricted sale , which from what i can gather from the website meams you have to have been to a game before to buy tickets. Had a look at other games and all showing restricted sale or sold out.

So currently £90 down for 3 memberships thinking i was going to be able to get tickets.

Just wondering how it actually works and what my best chance is of getting tickets?
Added to what TOTO replied, you should get an email before upcoming games to let you know the time slot when you can buy tickets, for your membership status, I am new to the Citizens card after 40 odd years of season tickets, but I have been able to buy 2 together for Newcastle, Brighton, Forest, young boys, Red star, And more recently Everton & Copenhagen

My dad’s just dropped out due to the weather and he’s a good barometer. I’m going to guess there will be 10,000+ empty seats tonight.

The weather isnt really that bad for January been in a lot worse, it's not freezing cold .
Don't think that's the reason for empty seats .

The weather isnt really that bad for January been in a lot worse, it's not freezing cold .
Don't think that's the reason for empty seats .
It’s one of several reasons.

It’s an unattractive fixture at a bad time of year with a shit kick off time. The tickets are very expensive and Burnley haven’t taken a full allocation. Then you throw in a train strike and torrential rain and a gale, and you’ll see how many empties there will be.

There won’t be much atmosphere, we will be 3-0 up on 60 minutes and will make four subs in the second half, reducing the game to a training exercise. Loads will leave early just before we bore a fourth into the net.

It will be chaos on this thread tomorrow. @jrb will be having kittens ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.