Seat Counters - 2023/24

I know you can't transfer tickets purchased if not on the cup scheme. My mate can't go now and wants to give it to somebody. Other than physically giving his phone to take, is there a way around it?

Going off a made up average of unsold seats, seat prices, food, drink, merchandise sales, etc.

Let say 2000 tickets remain unsold at £40 each, less for 18's, more for adults, that's £80,000. Add food, drink, merchandise sales, another £20,000. That's £100,000. I'm sure the true figure is much higher.

Worth noting that last year palace away, also on a Saturday, sold out at 12,000 points.

If there's no new criteria and this sells out at 22,000 points that's a 10k increase in the amount of points required???

Somethings really not right here

Every UNSOLD seat should be looked upon as an unconditional failure !!
From the clubs point of view do they want to see a stadium 80% full with fans paying top prices and more revenue or a stadium 100% full with fans paying reduced prices and less revenue.

If it’s the first one then it’s very shortsighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.