Seat Counters - 2023/24

875 available a couple of minutes ago.
Thank you,

There’s always one away game a season that seems to go to cityzen members. Last year it was Southampton away, the year before it was Norwich away.

Thank you,

There’s always one away game a season that seems to go to cityzen members. Last year it was Southampton away, the year before it was Norwich away.
I expect that the uncertainty over exactly when the game will be played with that not being finally confirmed for another week has led to a slowish uptake for this one.

Thank you,

Couldn’t believe my luck with Southampton away last season. Easter weekend. 5.30 ko in the sunshine. Haaland stunner. Great away day.

Couldn’t believe my luck with Southampton away last season. Easter weekend. 5.30 ko in the sunshine. Haaland stunner. Great away day.
Yeah 3 of us cityzen members got 3 tickets! We were all buzzing as we never usually get a sniff at an away game using memberships. I only get them through my SC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.