Seat Counters - 2023/24

No they didnt. The reduced capacity (following the All seater requirement) was 43k so 47k as you quote was impossible. Their capacity at certain periods was down to 30/35k around that time.
Guess you missed the “Following the all seater requirement” part.

It's a bellend to get back to Brighton after the game, let alone back to Manchester
There are about three trains an hour at night from Falmer and it’s a few minutes walk from the ground. I know thousands are trying to do the same journey but have you ever tried catching a tram from the Etihad after a game

just an update on the coventry situation, they are looking at the City criteria on their forums, and we havn't sold out according to them, but they like some of our ideas with regard to allocating tickets, not bad for a club that couldn't get 2000 of their fans to watch them at Northampton, thick cunts
To be fair there was a supporters boycott in operation.

There are about three trains an hour at night from Falmer and it’s a few minutes walk from the ground. I know thousands are trying to do the same journey but have you ever tried catching a tram from the Etihad after a game
Etihad is walking distance so you have the option of walking if you're able to do so.

Falmer is not walking distance from Brighton, leaving the train as the only option for people wanting to get to the city centre.

I'm very aware of how bad the tram is after a game at the Etihad, that's why I'm grateful for having the option to avoid it all together

You can normally get the train free which goes applies up to Haywards Heath. You can get back there by getting the train to Lewes and not Brighton (opposite way) which is a smaller queue from Falmer.

For large trains from Falmer to Lewes you need to be in the first couple of carriages to exit. If you have time at Lewes before a change the Lansdown Arms is good near the station, turn right on exit and it is on the corner 2 minutes walk away.

Trying to get 3 sat together for the Luton game, can only get 2 together and 1 about 10 rows back in the family stand.
I’m taking two kids so one of them can’t sit on their own and not keen on bath sitting on their own without me.

Can my 9 year old son sit on my knee and his cousin take the second seat leaving one spare? Will the stewards be funny about that?
Cheers

Trying to get 3 sat together for the Luton game, can only get 2 together and 1 about 10 rows back in the family stand.
I’m taking two kids so one of them can’t sit on their own and not keen on bath sitting on their own without me.

Can my 9 year old son sit on my knee and his cousin take the second seat leaving one spare? Will the stewards be funny about that?
Cheers
I think it depends on where you sat. In the south stand it's definitely a bit of a free for all so nobody bothers. I think it would probably only be a problem if anyone around you moans.

Loads of people on the cup scheme don't do aways, even when it's a Champions League final at Wembley.

So with 25000 tickets I'd guess anyone on the cup scheme who wants a ticket will get one.
I 100% agree with this, but there’s a big difference between getting one and getting one for £400 plus. In my opinion, those on the cup scheme should be prioritised over supporters clubs, in regards to choosing which category tickets they would like. If cup scheme members are shoved behind supporters clubs again in the queue (like they were in Istanbul) this is a complete farce and just mocks those committing to the cup scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.