Seat Counters - 2023/24

There seem to be some added back for Spurs already, 1,269.

At this rate it goes through the criteria with 200 spare.

Is the suggestion being that 40% didn’t go on sale?
60% is what is supposed to go on sale to those buying with points. 40% goes to OSCs corporate sponsors players etc..But from what's been being said from those who can get theirs in the opening windows, 60% hasn't been coming to points

Awful 1st wembley trip for my 8 year old son on Saturday. Had to wait for sales criteria to open up to him and my wife so ended up in tier 2 right behind our goal as he was worried about being too high up. Been building his first wembley trip up all week so he wanted to get in early for the build up. When we got to our seats, an American family were sat in 2 of our 3 seats, who knew something was wrong as someone else had already tried to sit there. This was a whole hour and half before K.O. My lad sat in the 1 seat left until done french bloke came along shouting at him to get out of his seat, whilst I had gone to find someone to sort it out. When I went back to him, he was in tears. Stewards were clueless as to who could sort it out. Eventually a security bloke got hold of someone who took all 3 families to a ticket office. We were told the American family who were there first would stay. Moved us to a disabled viewing platform as there was some space there, but no seats. Eventually they found 3 seats near our original seats just as the whistle blew for kick off. Wembley were blaming City and City were apparently blaming Wembley. As it turns out our seats were sold 4 times. All we were given was an email address to complain to. I'm gutted that my lad sat upset most of the match as we were put next to the French bloke who had been shouting at him. What should've been a lifelong memory of a great day turned out crap because of a ticketing fuck up.
Hope he gets over it mate and his next one is better , you are better man than me I would of snotted the French fucker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.