Seat Counters - 2024/25

The section in the picture is Colin Bell 229… the majority of (if not all) people sitting there are Inter supporters, wearing their scarves and saluting the Inter players at the end of the game. Note also that the two rows at the back are empty.

How did these prime seats end in the hands of away fans? Personally, it’s confirmation that the club had something to do with it… and that this does not bode well for future games (QF, SF)…

Incidentally, I don’t know if you saw the goal that opponents scored against Salzburg… it was shown on the big screens at half time … it seemed like a professional squad playing against amateurs… if that’s the quality of the upcoming UECL games… well, I am having second thoughts about attending.
They are obliged to give an allocation of prime seating to the visiting club as per UEFA rules.

Night games are a fucker to get home from. I remember Maine Road. It used to be 19:30 kick off, 10 minutes for the halftime break and the game would be finished by 21:10. If there was any stoppage time it was minimal. A quick dash to the Princess road bus depot, hop onto the 105 and back in the house in Benchill by just after 22:00. If you got a good run it could be earlier.

Now games rarely finish before 22:00 and I'll be lucky to be home in Altrincham by midnight. I tried the club bus service for the first time on Saturday. Going was great. It ended up about two thirds full and got to the ground just after 14:00. Going back was a lot busier and slower. The driver dropped me off on Manchester road at 18:50 so I just made the 247 bus home, otherwise it would have been another hour for the next one or a taxi.

I do the occasional night game but not many.
Yeah, we did the same dash to the depot to get the 108 to Timperley, last orders at the Stonies, or go through to Alty for last orders at the Unicorn.

Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.