Seat Counters - 2024/25

Yes, all City.

Strangely was empty at kick off and then pretty much full by about 8:20.

Not many with colours on show, guessing it was some sort of off-site hospitality.

Picture was taken 8 mins into the game.

View attachment 132252
One of my colleagues said her son got offered tickets through his school and I know of others in the same situation.

They only got offered them yesterday morning so I presume city opted for that route to try & shift alot of the tickets returned by Inter

The section in the picture is Colin Bell 229… the majority of (if not all) people sitting there are Inter supporters, wearing their scarves and saluting the Inter players at the end of the game. Note also that the two rows at the back are empty.

How did these prime seats end in the hands of away fans? Personally, it’s confirmation that the club had something to do with it… and that this does not bode well for future games (QF, SF)…

Incidentally, I don’t know if you saw the goal that opponents scored against Salzburg… it was shown on the big screens at half time … it seemed like a professional squad playing against amateurs… if that’s the quality of the upcoming UECL games… well, I am having second thoughts about attending.

Attachments

• image_50780673.JPG
    image_50780673.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 53
The section in the picture is Colin Bell 229… the majority of (if not all) people sitting there are Inter supporters, wearing their scarves and saluting the Inter players at the end of the game. Note also that the two rows at the back are empty.

How did these prime seats end in the hands of away fans? Personally, it’s confirmation that the club had something to do with it… and that this does not bode well for future games (QF, SF)…

Incidentally, I don’t know if you saw the goal that opponents scored against Salzburg… it was shown on the big screens at half time … it seemed like a professional squad playing against amateurs… if that’s the quality of the upcoming UECL games… well, I am having second thoughts about attending.
1000012779.jpg
These seats are a uefa requirement, and are the same for every UEFA game.

UEFA's daft idea.

Other year at Spurs away fans were banned for one of the eastern european teams.

The block of tickets they had to give were all their football hooligans.

Will be the clubs fault though when something bad happens

View attachment 132258
These seats are a uefa requirement, and are the same for every UEFA game.
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that.

As someone else has just said, I don't think it's a good idea - these Inter fans were quite well behaved, so no problem (apart from the atmosphere). But, if there were a problem, there is no separation from City fans and no extra staff either at hand (not that they could do anything).

For the same reason, if I could, I wouldn't buy one of these tickets for an away game.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that.

As someone else has just said, I don't think it's a good idea - these Inter fans were quite well behaved, so no problem (apart from the atmosphere). But, if there were a problem, there is no separation from City fans and no extra staff either at hand (not that they could do anything).

For the same reason, if I could, I wouldn't buy one of these tickets for an away game.
Agree with you mate, it's a terrible idea if you ask me.

Most sets of fans who sit there are well behaved for the most part, but when it's a big game it's certainly easy for tensions to boil over.

I remember Celtic fans being quite boisterous when they were sat there a few years back

I am in 93:20 and paid £67.50 on the Cup scheme. Tickets through agencies in the 93:20 were selling for between £50 and £65. That included the Agencies mark up so they were clearly getting the tickets for less than that. I’m not sure about other parts of the ground mate.
Thanks for taking the time to reply mate it's really appreciated.
It's a bit naughty of them and I'm sure you're fuming.

I am in 93:20 and paid £67.50 on the Cup scheme. Tickets through agencies in the 93:20 were selling for between £50 and £65. That included the Agencies mark up so they were clearly getting the tickets for less than that. I’m not sure about other parts of the ground mate.
I was charged £57.50 (OAP) in East, Level2, Block 202.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.