Seat Counters - 2024/25

4 home games on the bounce ain't a cheap undertaking
Fair play to everyone who made any of the games
Tonight's game should have been a tenner adults kids a quid

Four home games in 10 days puts a lot of pressure on people's time and money.

That said on cost, there were hundreds of tickets given away on the Facebook pages by Blues who couldn't make the game. Hundreds or thousands of other tickets were sold cheap / below face value.

Not a bad turn out tonight, lots of new faces around where I sit in North L2, and the atmosphere wasn’t too bad either, probably better than inter. What happened to south L3 tho, cheapest part of the ground and virtually empty ?
I was there last night.Knew it was not full but never noticed it being virtually empty.
Not a lot of singing last last night.
You could hear SS Lower throughout.
PS.Not suggesting your wrong with your virtually empty comment.

Decent turnout given it was the 4th home game in 10 days and people are skint. That said it shouldve been £10 per adult and £1 for kids - wouldve got some much needed better PR for the club too after the Inter prices fiasco.

Shoutout to the FC Twente fans I saw last night who swelled the gate.

Weird one last night, before the game website was showing no tickets available anywhere expect family stand yet colin bell upper was basically empty. Ticketing at city is a farce tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.