Seat Counters - 2024/25

Seems like the tourists and glory hunters don’t show up for the less glamorous games ;)

The last week has shown our fan base at its limit in terms of cost and the number of games.
Seems like without the tourists, many of which travel thousands of miles several times a year for games, we are struggling to sell-out. Hard to make a Tuesday night game if you're not from Manchester/England.

Seems like without the tourists, many of which travel thousands of miles several times a year for games, we are struggling to sell-out. Hard to make a Tuesday night game if you're not from Manchester/England.
Probably. I think we’d have probably been close to sold out if the game was in a few days or not after two other matches.

Doesn’t seem to be an issue for bigger champions league games.

Seems like the tourists and glory hunters don’t show up for the less glamorous games ;)

The last week has shown our fan base at its limit in terms of cost and the number of games.

Wouldn't just blame the tourist many local fans didn't go I know a few and I'm one of them unfortunately, was one too many it was more time consuming rather than the cost as busy doing the house up, so chose to do the 3 bigger games
But glad those that went enjoyed it and we won

Bought my ticket through the cup scheme but has to stay at home due to illness.
I transferred my ticket to a mate who had already bought one but it was too short notice to find someone to use it.
The club won't mind though as they've had my money and they count the attendance as tickets sold rather than bums on seats.

Was pretty full near me in family stand. Wasn't silent either.

Better atmosphere than some league games because people who wanted to sing could sit together.

4 home games on the bounce ain't a cheap undertaking
Fair play to everyone who made any of the games
Tonight's game should have been a tenner adults kids a quid
100% kids at most a 5er. Good to see them going mad when jack and Phil were in the corner.

My big hope with the north stand is we get faithful on that stand and improve the atmosphere further. Then those who can will and those who won't stick to the other stands.

Wouldn't just blame the tourist many local fans didn't go I know a few and I'm one of them unfortunately, was one too many it was more time consuming rather than the cost as busy doing the house up, so chose to do the 3 bigger games
But glad those that went enjoyed it and we won
I wasn’t. It’s the locals as well. It’s clear cost is playing a big part in people picking and choosing.

I wish the club would recognise that, otherwise imagine games like this with 8,000 more fans needed for the expansion

Not a bad turn out tonight, lots of new faces around where I sit in North L2, and the atmosphere wasn’t too bad either, probably better than inter. What happened to south L3 tho, cheapest part of the ground and virtually empty ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.