Seat Counters - 2024/25

The club should have just focused on selling tickets on tier 1 and 2. Tourists done appear to be interested in the so called lesser games either

First home game I have missed in years, the cost of travel, the cost of multiple European tickets, the cost of parking, it’s a game too far, couldn’t face another 300 mile round trip in 48 hours, disappointed, but the calendar and cost beat me

First home game I have missed in years, the cost of travel, the cost of multiple European tickets, the cost of parking, it’s a game too far, couldn’t face another 300 mile round trip in 48 hours, disappointed, but the calendar and cost beat me
Don’t beat yourself up too much mate. You’ve made a phenomenal effort.

Mate that’s a great effort, you have nothing to prove

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.