Seat Counters - 2024/25

I don't know why the club doesn't do a subsidised block sale on all the league CL games like they used to do. Give a decent discount and they'd fly out.
It’s because after the initial uptick in demand following the treble, they got complacent, thinking they could sell every game out with price increases, with tourists queuing up for the big games, and the “legacy” fans picking up the slack for the less glamorous games.

Hopefully a few revisions of that policy are being made with soon to be 8,000 more seats to sell.

It’s because after the initial uptick in demand following the treble, they got complacent, thinking they could sell every game out with price increases, with tourists queuing up for the big games, and the “legacy” fans picking up the slack for the less glamorous games.

Hopefully a few revisions of that policy are being made with soon to be 8,000 more seats to sell.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

This pricing strategy will really bite us in the arse one day, the argument could be made that it already is

My thoughts exactly. If they don't get it right next season then the grounds gonna look horrendous. Do they listen to us supporters? I'm not so sure. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.