Seat Counters - 2024/25

Couldn't have said it better myself.

This pricing strategy will really bite us in the arse one day, the argument could be made that it already is
It truly is. People put close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears and deny it’s true, but we’re heading towards a major problem further down the line.

It truly is. People put close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears and deny it’s true, but we’re heading towards a major problem further down the line.
There'll come a time where we aren't quite as dominant as they are now, but I think it's completely naive of the club to assume that we'll still get the same attention from Tourists as we are now.

It's even more naive of them to think that the local fans who've been priced out will be queuing up to come back when they realise what they've done and knock a couple of quid off tickets.

It's all very shortsighted

I doubt it personally, as the people making decisions now will probably have moved on, it will be the mess that someone else will have to clean up I think

Look at Barcelona.

You think Soriano gives a toss about their empty seats now?
But that raises the question that Soriano can see exactly how short term thinking for quick profits has damaged Barcelona and the support there, yet he continues to implement the same strategy at city.

So this isn't about being complicit, this is about knowing full well what the long term impact is going to be, yet not giving a fuck because he'll be long gone.

But that raises the question that Soriano can see exactly how short term thinking for quick profits has damaged Barcelona and the support there, yet he continues to implement the same strategy at city.

So this isn't about being complicit, this is about knowing full well what the long term impact is going to be, yet not giving a fuck because he'll be long gone.
Wow there are some fanny wipes on here !!!

Wow there are some fanny wipes on here !!!
What's your justification then?

Do you think he's too daft to realise what's going to happen after he's gone, or do you think he's not remotely interested what happens by that point?

He's done a lot of good for the club, but our pricing strategy the last few years has been an absolute disgrace

What's your justification then?

Do you think he's too daft to realise what's going to happen after he's gone, or do you think he's not remotely interested what happens by that point?

He's done a lot of good for the club, but our pricing strategy the last few years has been an absolute disgrace
What will happen after is gone is he'll be replaced and the new man will carry on implementing the strategy that is put in place by the owner and the chaiman. Same as when Pep leaves same now Txiki has left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.