Seat Counters - 2024/25

Club are pushing multiple Sparta Prague tickets to ST holders. Are we pricing out fans or do supporters who can't afford PL games have something else on that night?
Or is it because it's "only Sparta Prague", rather than a chance to watch City?
Looks like they’ve gone on general sale. 4 per person. Matchday membership not required. Feel for those that have forked out for membership to purchase tickets before the change in criteria.

Spurs away showing as sold out.
Bought two this morning. "Sold out" came and went as i refreshed the page... it may be the case it's really close to selling out (after City reduced its allocation, I presume by returning the tickets to Spurs... thank you very much, but £37 on a wednesday night in north London is too much for many of City fans).

377 left for Lisbon, will be plenty left for Matchday members

Will presumably drop to 10K at some point tomorrow.

I think 10K is round about the figure that a lot of long term ST holders who’ve never bothered with Platinum will be roughly on. So I reckon they could shift a few tomorrow. Not 400 mind.

Will presumably drop to 10K at some point tomorrow.

I think 10K is round about the figure that a lot of long term ST holders who’ve never bothered with Platinum will be roughly on. So I reckon they could shift a few tomorrow. Not 400 mind.
Still on CL Cup scheme at present. Assume it will offer lower to them before all ST holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.