Seats by postcode. Would it work?

Manchester1894 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Pigeonho said:
That would be hilarious, thinking about it. Us commoner's here in North Manchester would get to vent our spleen towards our southern cousins as they sip their tea and eat their cucumber butty's, (sorry, sandwiches), and discuss the latest index in the Financial Times.

;-)
You've not been to Wythenshawe, have you?!

[bigimg]http://p.twimg.com/AhloymvCEAAMKWK.jpg[/bigimg]

Alll GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lancet Fluke said:
If it is done on the post code you were brought up in rather than the one you currently live in then I'm in, if not then I'm out because I'm not sitting at the match surrounded by Welsh ****s.

And I'd probably be in a section all on my own, as there can't be many at Etihad who grew up in TR postcode.

if you think I,am sitting next to some scrote,with a m14 post code you have another think coming,

ped said:
if you think I,am sitting next to some scrote,with a m14 post code you have another think coming,

you have m14 all wrong m8 on my street 4 university lecturers a director of an art gallery a chief nurse and a senior doctor so less of the m14 scroatism d<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 am --<br /><br />
ped said:

you have m14 all wrong m8 on my street 4 university lecturers a director of an art gallery a chief nurse and a senior doctor so less of the m14 scroatism d

Academica said:
I'm M40 I'll sit where I want.
OK

I'll have to sit near you then.
Can we sit near the end of a row nearish the back of level 1 please? My dad is 73 and struggles with the stairs.
( that, and he likes to leave early)

I'm not too keen on toilet attendants, some of them are creepy looking.

12222dj.jpg

Lancet Fluke said:
If it is done on the post code you were brought up in rather than the one you currently live in then I'm in, if not then I'm out because I'm not sitting at the match surrounded by Welsh ****s.

Made me laugh this.

Although I hope they don't lump all the Welsh together, i'd have to bring ear plugs if I am surrounded by gogs, terrible accent.

johnbmcr said:
ped said:

you have m14 all wrong m8 on my street 4 university lecturers a director of an art gallery a chief nurse and a senior doctor so less of the m14 scroatism d

-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 am --

ped said:

sorry matei m14 born and bred,i was just being a dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.