Seats by postcode. Would it work?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
So all the Cheshire set would be sat together, with the Alderley Edge blues looking down on the Wilmslow blues and everyone trying to out posh each other and displaying their trophy wives.....

And then there is the Hebden Bridge blues..... hippies, lesbians, dope smokers, tree huggers demanding to know why lentil burgers aren't on sale in the ground. We can throw Chorlton in there too ;)
Can I sit with the Hebbies or the Chorlts?

johnbmcr said:
ped said:
if you think I,am sitting next to some scrote,with a m14 post code you have another think coming,

you have m14 all wrong m8 on my street 4 university lecturers a director of an art gallery a chief nurse and a senior doctor so less of the m14 scroatism d
Probably not the most well chosen post for the use of the term "m8", mate ;-)

if this comes in, i can see the moaning in 2 years time. " i know someone who put down his Mum's address just so he can sit near .........., it's not fair"

I know it's tongue in cheek but it implies that people are only friends with people from their own area. I sit with 3 lads, one from failsworth, one from timperley and one from Chorlten.

Saying you should only sit with people from your own postcode is not that dissimilar to saying only white people can sit in one area and black people in another.

I accept it's just a joke thread but it's a bit poor taste really. I don't like divisions to be applied to city fans. We are better that that!

goater1978 said:
I know it's tongue in cheek but it implies that people are only friends with people from their own area. I sit with 3 lads, one from failsworth, one from timperley and one from Chorlten.

Saying you should only sit with people from your own postcode is not that dissimilar to saying only white people can sit in one area and black people in another.

I accept it's just a joke thread but it's a bit poor taste really. I don't like divisions to be applied to city fans. We are better that that!

Right your in the neutral area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.