Security in the stadium

You should be turned away for the bucket hat alone!!

You’re at the match not fishing!!

I’ve never met a rude or aggressive steward yet, all been perfectly pleasant to me.

Are you sure you’ve been? Numerous posts are complaining about attitudes etc.

I’ll wear what the fuck I want.

I saw armed police at the Derby. That’s not something I’ve noticed at a game before. Not an edifying spectacle.
They have been there all season mate just not deployed on foot.
If you see a GMP vehicle with small red squares as part of its livery then it’s an armed response one.

I had a lot of metal on me , the scanners didn't pick it up, was wearing an iron maiden t shirt.

Never had any probs outside P block the staff are pleasant and just doing their job. Compared with Birmingham away when you all but get fingered. Think Shay saved a pen that day.

I have always wondered about these wands. I have a hand held metal detecting probe that I use in my metal detecting hobby (I know, I know). Anyway, the probe is set at "All Metal", which as it suggests, picks up all types of metal and if I searched you with it I would pick up every bit of metal on you including zips, earrings etc.

Maybe their machines are set to detect a specific type of metal that is contained in certain weapons/explosives etc? It is possible to target specific metals with conventional metal detectors.

Just a guess as I have no idea what these things are supposed to do, they appear not to work to me.

There are sniffer dogs at every game at the away entrance searching for Flares etc, if a dog indicates the person gets searched if the flare is down the front of someone’s trousers it doesn’t get found as they can’t search there. It looks good but proves ineffective in the scheme of things really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.