Security

Last year my season card listed Entrance T or R, this year it says Entrance T

Nothing to do with emails

Having just read my email, and as there is not a turnstile allocated to me, I read it as whichever of the turnstiles I choose, once in the Q you will not be able to jump to the shortest..i.e. there will be complete rails seperating every Q . Which could be ok so long as not behind those with paper tickets who have no idea what to do......
At the end of the day, given current times, we all want safety first. We accept it at airports. Imagine if someone got in ground......does not bear thinking about.
Just be reasonable............

Having just read my email, and as there is not a turnstile allocated to me, I read it as whichever of the turnstiles I choose, once in the Q you will not be able to jump to the shortest..i.e. there will be complete rails seperating every Q . Which could be ok so long as not behind those with paper tickets who have no idea what to do......
At the end of the day, given current times, we all want safety first. We accept it at airports. Imagine if someone got in ground......does not bear thinking about.
What about outside the ground while we're all stuck in que's ?

Check your season card mate only one turnstile now, mine was K or B now just K no jumping to shortest queue anymore alas.

your entrance is on your season card.

Besides, not much point worrying about being blown up inside when it's much easier to blow people up outside waiting in the queue.

My season card has always said B to K but this year it just says B. Happens that I have only ever used B because its closest to my seat, so for me no change as such. I havent had an email but im sure its purely to do with logistics .

Personally never had any issue getting in because we always head into the stadium at least 40 mins before kick off for some reason.

I've decided to forego the Eccles coach & am sitting here outside entrance P waiting for the gates to open. Could someone bring me a mac with a hood please. Had ny hair done today. Don't bother with umbrellas I have a phobia against them. This one person Gazebo is helping. Don't ask me to save you a place I am a one woman revolt against queues!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.