Seeding for Champions League - City in Pot 3, not pot 4

Pigeonho said:
I'd like Inter, Marseille and Napoli, just so we can wear that glorious away kit on each away leg!

that can't happen, teams from the same nation can't be drawn together but like your thinking

Am I only person who dosnt care who we get? Well I tell a lie, I would like to avoid trips to Russia, but other than that the bigger the better!

We should have a squad equal to any in the comp, so let's not fear anyone :-p

It’s not a case of us being drawn into the group of death – it’s a case of whichever group we are in automatically becomes the group of death. It stands to reason that if we are considered a team to avoid and whichever group we’re in will have a team from pots 1 and 2 then it’s going to be the “group of death”. Bring it on I say.

Its strange how we are rated 24th in CL seedings but 12th in the current Euro club index. I wonder how long it will take us to climb up the CL rating our coeffiecient is a third that of United!

Personally I'd rather we got a group of death. 3 absolutely amazing games at home, full stadium to boot.

Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.