Seeding for Champions League - City in Pot 3, not pot 4

I just hope the travel isnt that bad for the team's sake. The longest trip I would like to see would be Haifa. that would do for me.....<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Real, Milan and Haifa would be a "nice" group, wouldnt it??

bumbleblue said:
Isn't anyone else tempted to say i knew us when we didn't have a pot to piss in.. i know i am.
Oh and i don't give a shiny shite who we get now .. we're in and we have to get back in. that will do for me, bring em on.

I wasnt there when were shit.. but thats part of the reason I love this club so much now. I appreciate all the hard times yall have had to go through. It also makes me even more happy seeing everyone celebrate that first trophy in forever opposed to the scums x-teenth trophy. They dont appreciate shit.

edit: reading it again, I guess Im plastic yank but try not to hold it against me, I give shit to every mexican I see wearing a chicharito shirt.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
bumbleblue said:
Isn't anyone else tempted to say i knew us when we didn't have a pot to piss in.. i know i am.
Oh and i don't give a shiny shite who we get now .. we're in and we have to get back in. that will do for me, bring em on.

I wasnt there when were shit.. but thats part of the reason I love this club so much now. I appreciate all the hard times yall have had to go through. It also makes me even more happy seeing everyone celebrate that first trophy in forever opposed to the scums x-teenth trophy. They dont appreciate shit.

edit: reading it again, I guess Im plastic yank but try not to hold it against me, I give shit to every mexican I see wearing a chicharito shirt.

relax...

I dont believe in the word 'plastic'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.