Seeing Dead People

Fully believable, Ricster. You've possibly been thinking subconsciously about your brother. If our departed loved ones really do watch over us, then his visit may just give you the calm that's needed to sleep again.

Some people have several 'helpers' that are with them in need. The helpers can be sensed in front, behind, to the side or above. I suppose it depends how confident you are as a person, or where you need protecting most. Glad to hear your brother is there for you, buddy.

There is a gentleman I know that lost a son a few years back.
His son used to play for a local sports team and as a mark of respect they retired his shirt number and took the kit that they had to his house to see if he wanted to keep it, which obviously he did.
The next morning he left home to drive into town and at the bottom of the road from his house there was a farmers field with cows in it. He had to stop at a junction and next to the fence was a cow with the number 22 in big numbers (20 - 24") on the side of the cow.
He looked at some of the other cows in the field and they had the normal 5" 'ish numbers on the hind quarter and there was certainly no others with large numbers on the side.
His son wore No. 22 for the Ice Hockey team that he played for.

Bugs Bunny said:
saleblue16 said:
not seen a dead relative or anything of the sort but something spooky happened a few years back when my grandma died.
my sister was really upset and hit a little bit more than me by her passing and she came downstairs to sit with my mum and dad after i went to bed, i heard all the talking and naturally followed her downstairs.
my dad went and got my grandma's purse from the cupboard to give my sister a picture of her.
as he did he took out a receipt from the purse that had the date 21/12/06, a year to the day before my grandma died.
we were all in shock, then he picked out another receipt which was near enough blank.
but then the strangest thing happened, another receipt near enough jumped out the purse as my dad went to close it and the date on it was 03/01/07, a year to the day before my grandmas funeral !
just goes to show that even though they are gone, they are still watching over us and doing little things for us... it certainly cheered me up

rip grandma i love you !

If it makes you feel better then great, but surely receipts form just before someone has died would be exactly what you would expect to find in a purse?

it was strange though, one receipt was from the day she died but a year before, and the other one was the day of her funeral , but the year before, and there were only these 3 receipts there

saleblue16 said:
Bugs Bunny said:
saleblue16 said:
not seen a dead relative or anything of the sort but something spooky happened a few years back when my grandma died.
my sister was really upset and hit a little bit more than me by her passing and she came downstairs to sit with my mum and dad after i went to bed, i heard all the talking and naturally followed her downstairs.
my dad went and got my grandma's purse from the cupboard to give my sister a picture of her.
as he did he took out a receipt from the purse that had the date 21/12/06, a year to the day before my grandma died.
we were all in shock, then he picked out another receipt which was near enough blank.
but then the strangest thing happened, another receipt near enough jumped out the purse as my dad went to close it and the date on it was 03/01/07, a year to the day before my grandmas funeral !
just goes to show that even though they are gone, they are still watching over us and doing little things for us... it certainly cheered me up

rip grandma i love you !

If it makes you feel better then great, but surely receipts form just before someone has died would be exactly what you would expect to find in a purse?

it was strange though, one receipt was from the day she died but a year before, and the other one was the day of her funeral , but the year before, and there were only these 3 receipts there

Very strange.

Unfortunately, we cannot believe what we see with our own eyes. As optical illusions and other things show, your senses aren't to be trusted.

Millions of people from across the world have experienced very similar incidents, it is by no means unusual, and it is not limited to people who beleive in the after life

Those who are interested may like this book, which is based on some pretty detailed research

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/After-death-Communication-Hundreds-Stories-Communicated/dp/1844545148/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1306355603&sr=8-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/After-death-Com ... 603&sr=8-2</a>

Three loosely related stories,

When I was a kid, my grandad had been bed ridden for years, we went to see him one day and there was a large shadow on the wall, never been there before and there was nothing casting the shadow. He died that night, my nan said he sat up and held his arms out to the wall where I saw the shadow and said his (deceased) sister's name then died.

My mum committed suicide years ago. Whilst napping on my settee about three years later, my dog who was napping on the floor below me suddenly sat upright and stared at the top corner of the room, followed something with her head from one end of the room to the other, I was alert and suddenly had an overwhelming "sense" that my mum was there and was telling me to go see my dad. I went to his house in Rhyl but he wasn't there, neighbors told me he was taken to hospital the day before. At hospital, he was in intensive care after apparently starving himself half to death. (He was crippled with arthritis and was visited twice a day by health workers). Seems he was binning the food they left for him. He survived, just, for another year.

And finally, after a long long day climbing in Spain, me and my fellow climbers were descending the mountain. At one point we had to abseil, cutting it short, my mate fell free fall for 90 feet and landed on his back on scree (loose rocks), bounced 6 feet in the air and landed on his back between 2 jagged rocks. I ran over and he was OK. A big mountain rescue ensued, he was out of hospital the next day with cuts and severe bruising.A couple of weeks before we left for Spain, his best mate died suddenly, he swears his mate was looking out for him that day, he was also wearing the lads shirt.

There is something out there, if it helps go with it.

The brain waves in the early hours of the morning/late at night are similar to those during dreaming. This is especially true just before/after waking. So its not unusual to see things which are not really there.

The sport of long-distance sled-dog racing has many tales to tell. In the longest race up here - Finnmark - you come into the town of Karasjok along the frozen river. There are several mushers who tell of a young boy standing below the bridge at the river's edge, beckoning the musher to continue. Now, mushers often hallucinate due to extreme lack of sleep, but the thing is, their dogs have also looked across at where the boy is supposed to be. Dogs don't hallucinate.

another generation said:
The sport of long-distance sled-dog racing has many tales to tell. In the longest race up here - Finnmark - you come into the town of Karasjok along the frozen river. There are several mushers who tell of a young boy standing below the bridge at the river's edge, beckoning the musher to continue. Now, mushers often hallucinate due to extreme lack of sleep, but the thing is, their dogs have also looked across at where the boy is supposed to be. Dogs don't hallucinate.

Of course they can, any mammal can have emotional/psychological stresses placed on it so it hallucinates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.